No announcement yet.

Pacquiao - Marquez IV Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    ..... and still no Donaire on the undercard. Shady ass Pacquiao.

that aint PAC, that's Arum...why settle for one showcase when you can milk the public for 2

Comment

Gesta vs Vasquez is an evenly matched fight. Don't have a clue who wins this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        that aint PAC, that's Arum...why settle for one showcase when you can milk the public for 2
        Nah, it was due to Pacquiao and it goes back a long time. I believe Rachael Donaire said that Koncz told them that Donaire had to sign with MP Promotions to fight on Manny's undercards.

EDIT:

Originally posted by Examiner.com View Post
        Over the last few months, there have been reports from the Filipino media of tension between Pacquiao and Donaire over an incident stemming from last November. Pacquiao's adviser Michael Koncz requested that Nonito Donaire sign with Manny Pacquiao Promotions if he wanted to fight on the undercard of Manny's PPV fight against Antonio Margarito on November 13th. Donaire rejected signing with MP Promotions and was subsequently left off the PPV card. Top Rank promoter Bob Arum allegedly left Donaire off the PPV card at the urging of Michael Koncz.
        http://www.examiner.com/article/did-...ank-promotions
        Last edited by paulf; 12-08-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Nah, it was due to Pacquiao and it goes back a long time. I believe Rachael Donaire said that Koncz told them that Donaire had to sign with MP Promotions to fight on Manny's undercards.

EDIT:

http://www.examiner.com/article/did-...ank-promotions

im inclined to believe you as you are a credible poster but giving me an examiner article is like giving me an article from bleacher report...i dont really take those seriously

Comment

Working...
          X