Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-16-2009, 08:53 PM #11
Broken, Beat, Scarred

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
MELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,255,561,910,116,880,384.00
Total Points: 6,255,561,911,117,680,640.00
Cheers mate I made it to 100 replies, thanks for posting... - D E M Dz A Back to another qulity poster :-) - deanrw Thanks for the rundown on the Bute, Andrade fight. - ABOSWORTH 7k partayyyyyy!!!!!! - R!ZO Here's a sex on the beach to celebrate 7K posts! - Chunk 
Congrats, brother!  7K. - Bendigo Let me buy you a coffee Mel! - danc1984 here you go you little trick - KingArthur Vanes Martirosyan KO1 P-Will and Margarito - KOTheFat 8K Posts - Welter_Skelter 
For when you get older and you can't keep up with all them hos anymore.LOL  Happy 8K buddy! - ABOSWORTH Congrats On The 8k Posts - MindBat 8k posts! - Equilibrium 8k posts bro! - danc1984 8,000 quality contributions, son. - The_Bringer 
8k strong! - riz ! oh ? Yo Mel have a drink on me homey - mangler thanks mel! - Makavelli Been here, for a while, and never really told you how good a poster you are. - ADDICT Have some of that and make the broad happy!!! - Jedi Vader 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Melly-Mel Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZO AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrysmith View Post
49-0 is 49-0..its not like he fought bums..he fought everyone there was to fight
bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!
MELLY-MEL... is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-16-2009, 08:59 PM #12
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
dondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 153,756.15
Dondi your 1 of the best Pr on here - Boricua19355c 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Dominicano View Post
Dammit, where is that guy. There was an old article of a guy who said, Marciano's opponents were badly beaten before they got in the ring with him.
Id like to see that article!
I have always felt that it was a strong possibility that they influenced alot of his fights.
I mean seriously and realistically, in my life time I have never seen certain ethnic groups dominate a certain sport and NEVER do it again. Makes one wonder.
I mean Jordan dominates, but before him black men dominated the sport and after still do.
Hockey dominated by whites in general, before Wayne Gretzky and afterwards, and we can go on and on.
An Italian dominates and never again(but dominates during the late 40's and 50's) during the Italian Mafias worst and strongest eras) and in the East Coast mostly New York and Rhode Island cmon!
dondi330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:01 PM #13
Banned

dondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 153,756.15
Dondi your 1 of the best Pr on here - Boricua19355c 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
Marciano was a good fighter, but not the spectactular wrecking ball his fans make him out to be.

He's been dropped by smaller men (Former Middleweight Archie Moore), older men (Jersey Joe Walcott), and damn near finished off by journeymen (Ted Lowry).

He only gets his accolades because of his "0".

I'd pick Frazier, Tyson, Liston, Foreman, Shavers, Norton, Holmes, Ali, Louis (prime, not the prehistoric version Marciano mopped up), and a ton of others over him any day of the week.

Most of them would knock the **** out of him, to be quite honest.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not very realistic are you?
dondi330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:05 PM #14
Banned

larry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,346,938.24
Total Points: 1,894,280.39
A lucky charm to help you stay wu sah homey - mangler Money Mayweather! - Dorian I can't give you green K, so... hopefully this will do. - DWiens421 Champagne for my bro Larry - Kevin Jesus Keep your head up, Larry! - S a m u r a i 
Great Poster - deanrw cool off with a refreshing drink Don larrysmith....Lefty - LEFTYGUNZZ Larry! This round's on me my my nigguh - mangler one of our best posters - ~Tunney Fukk your haters. You're better than they are. Sip this homey. - mangler 
Have a beer on me larry! - Spacey1991 A slice for the man - mangler Have a tuna melt Larry - mangler Make that an apple and a tuna melt lol - mangler to money, to the mafia, to life. - Ether 
good stabil poster, have a cold one on me. - Grand Champ we fresh! - Dorian 10k bro....congrats - MELLY-MEL... for my family, larry - Pretty Boy32 my brother Larry - ASH KETCHUM 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
Marciano was a good fighter, but not the spectactular wrecking ball his fans make him out to be.

He's been dropped by smaller men (Former Middleweight Archie Moore), older men (Jersey Joe Walcott), and damn near finished off by journeymen (Ted Lowry).
He only gets his accolades because of his "0".

I'd pick Frazier, Tyson, Liston, Foreman, Shavers, Norton, Holmes, Ali, Louis (prime, not the prehistoric version Marciano mopped up), and a ton of others over him any day of the week.

Most of them would knock the **** out of him, to be quite honest.
but he got up everytime..thats what makes a champion

Last edited by larrysmith; 04-16-2009 at 09:09 PM.
larry x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:06 PM #15
F*ck Subtlety

Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,589,671,574,859,896,832.00
Total Points: 17,589,671,574,860,077,056.00
man of steel! - TBear man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear 
mas - TBear The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy 
i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic 
Happy Holidays ▀ringer - TBear miss you, mike...hope all is well - -MAKAVELLI- Merry Christmas!... - MDPopescu You speak the truth - doubletake Keep enlightening the dark ones - siablo14 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondi330 View Post
I agree.
For real, Marciano vs. a prime version of any of the Heavyweights I mentioned above would be a fucking beatdown. Rocky would be dealt a clinical ass whippin' by any of those men, with the exception of possibly Spinks.

Wlad and Vitali would also annihilate and embarass him.

So would a ton of other guys I could name, but won't.

The list of Heavyweights who'd hand Rocky his ass on a silver platter is in the dozens.
▀ringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:07 PM #16
Banned

El Dominicano has disabled reputation
Bank: 1.04
Total Points: 284,436.87
a toast. to the death of the coalition. lol - Left Hook Tua Drink Some presidente - Pico Hollywood U called it, here's ur Chela! - Puas tua says up yours...... - Left Hook Tua lol - Left Hook Tua 
Thx Bro! - Joshua Clottey Top Dawg - Welter_Skelter salud!! - el guason456 Thats real. - El Gallo Negro! i've been here. i log on everyday at work. you haven't been here! lol - Left Hook Tua 
BS Retard of the Month Award. - Jim Jeffries This is long over due - Massage Queen yep fukk em - larryx guzman is done. - Left Hook Tua kEEP GOING hARD on these Sucka's lol - Horus 
Cause you Da Man! - Gift Of Gab 

Quote:
Id like to see that article!
I have always felt that it was a strong possibility that they influenced alot of his fights.
I mean seriously and realistically, in my life time I have never seen certain ethnic groups dominate a certain sport and NEVER do it again. Makes one wonder.
I mean Jordan dominates, but before him black men dominated the sport and after still do.
Hockey dominated by whites in general, before Wayne Gretzky and afterwards, and we can go on and on.
An Italian dominates and never again(but dominates during the late 40's and 50's) during the Italian Mafias worst and strongest eras) and in the East Coast mostly New York and Rhode Island cmon!
It was an article posted by a user on boxingscene. I can't believe I forgot his name, he doesn't post that often, a very unbiased Mayweather fan. Anyway, he talks about Roach alot if that is a clue

Really trying to remember
El Dominicano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:08 PM #17
F*ck Subtlety

▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
man of steel! - TBear man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear 
mas - TBear The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy 
i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic 
Happy Holidays ▀ringer - TBear miss you, mike...hope all is well - -MAKAVELLI- Merry Christmas!... - MDPopescu You speak the truth - doubletake Keep enlightening the dark ones - siablo14 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

Quote:
but he got up everytime..thats what makes a chmpion
Yeah, he got up, and won.

Doesn't change the fact that a majority of the men he faced were born before they invented dirt, and even some of them managed to drop him and damn near finish him off.

Rocky had all he could handle with a Light Heavyweight Journeyman named Ted Lowry.

Glenn Johnson would probably knock his fucking block off.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:11 PM #18
Banned

larry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,346,938.24
Total Points: 1,894,280.39
A lucky charm to help you stay wu sah homey - mangler Money Mayweather! - Dorian I can't give you green K, so... hopefully this will do. - DWiens421 Champagne for my bro Larry - Kevin Jesus Keep your head up, Larry! - S a m u r a i 
Great Poster - deanrw cool off with a refreshing drink Don larrysmith....Lefty - LEFTYGUNZZ Larry! This round's on me my my nigguh - mangler one of our best posters - ~Tunney Fukk your haters. You're better than they are. Sip this homey. - mangler 
Have a beer on me larry! - Spacey1991 A slice for the man - mangler Have a tuna melt Larry - mangler Make that an apple and a tuna melt lol - mangler to money, to the mafia, to life. - Ether 
good stabil poster, have a cold one on me. - Grand Champ we fresh! - Dorian 10k bro....congrats - MELLY-MEL... for my family, larry - Pretty Boy32 my brother Larry - ASH KETCHUM 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i 

im sorry 49-0 delt with adversity and still won..he deserves respect no matter who you believe can beat him...fact is..he was never defeated so he was doing something right
larry x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:12 PM #19
Slicker than your average

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Dynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond reputeDynamite Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,742,737,951.31
Total Points: 5,747,248,995.41
Consistently illuminating - abadger quality poster. - Melly-Mel Calm down kid. Take this. You'll learn eventually. - BatTheMan Vastine is the prime example of a Liverpool fan. A bias cunt who talks utter shit but actually believes what he is saying!! - Tuggers1986 A Beer for the Bulldog! - The Surgeon 
We Fresh! - Dorian No Message - cottothechamp Have a brew on me homey - mangler To the fight night creator - Stoppage A beer for one of Boxing Scene's best. - Shadows 
Have a tuna melt - mangler Thanks for all the help! - Shadows Cheers man. just keeping it cool - 120 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - dagrtst Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Minstrel Man- 

Quote:
Does anyone else believe that Rocky Marciano's record was not exactly "so special"?

Considering the records of his opponents, the ages of the great fighters he fought, and something I don't really hear people discuss too much.
The influence and strength of the Italian mafia during the time of his reign.
The Mafia was at its peak *strength* while Marciano was winning.

*Strength meaning they were ruling recklessly and not so silent. Killings, racketeering, extortion to loan-sharking, prostitution, drugs and alcohol, robbery, kidnapping, and murder. Makes one wonder if they had some influence in his fights.

I mean it is fine to forgive the negative and criminal actions of a people, but let us never forget.
This is not a hate thread, just a realistic viewpoint with definite possibilities to discuss.

I watched a preview to the Larry Holmes vs Carl Williams fight and at that point Holmes was close to breaking Marciano's record. Basically Holmes said he had been through Marciano's resume and discovered that some of the fights he had were not officially sanctioned fights, and that in effect he(Holmes) said he had technically already broken Marciano's record.
Dynamite Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:15 PM #20
F*ck Subtlety

Quote:
im sorry 49-0 delt with adversity and still won..he deserves respect no matter who you believe can beat him...fact is..he was never defeated so he was doing something right
Yeah, fighting the mummified remains of a few once great fighters, and feasting on a slew of nobodies during his down time.

Share This With Friends

Tags
"so, marciano's, record, rocky, special"?

User Tag List