Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-20-2009, 10:38 PM #11
Greatest Of My Era

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Horus has a spectacular aura aboutHorus has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 10,854,097,917,481.67
Total Points: 10,854,104,348,593.69
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

In 39 fights Floyd has done what hardly anybody has ever done...

Floyd Mayweather:
Career Span ( 11 Years: In which 10 Years He was a champion)
  • Undisputed Champion in 3 Divisions (The Ring Belt)
  • 5 Division Champion
  • Superfeather weight Ring Champion (Fact) (The Ring Belt)
  • Lightweight Ring Champion (Fact) (The Ring Belt)
  • Welterweight Ring Champion (Fact) (The Ring Belt)
  • Fighter of the year 3 years out of 11 year Career
  1. Professional: 39 fights; 39+ (25 KO)
  2. 31 Fights at 140 and under
  3. 8 fights at 154 and under
  4. Champion for 10 years
  5. Champions Fought:13
  6. Champions Fought in their prime:8
  7. 1998-2002: W.B.C. Juniorlightweight (8 title defenses)
  8. 2002-2003: W.B.C. Lightweight ( 3 title defense)
  9. 2005: W.B.C. Juniorwelterweight
  10. 2006: I.B.F. Welterweight
  11. 2006-2008: W.B.C. Welterweight
  12. 2007: W.B.C. Juniormiddleweights
  13. Ring Fighter of the Year: 2 times 1998 and 2007
  14. WBC Fighter of the year 3 times : 1998,2001,2007
  15. World Boxing Hall of Fame’s Fighter of the Year: 2002
  16. USA Today Fighter of the Year: 2007
  17. Boxing Writers Association of America Fighter of the Year:2007
  18. ESPN fighter of the year:2007
  19. ******* Fighter Of The Year: 2007
  20. Undefeated

People Say All Mayweather has Never been in any Wars with a Prime P4P Opponent:

But I Guess that they never seen him fight Jesus Chavez 35-1.in 2001.

People Say Mayweather has never fought Somebody who would have to make him fight
But I Guess that they never seen him fight Jose Luis Castillo 2002.

Jesus Chavez 35-1 (TOP 5 in the division)
Carlos Hernandez 33-2 (TOP 5 in the division)
Justin Juuko 33-2 (TOP 5 in the division)
Angel Manfredy 25-2 (TOP 5 in the division)
Carlos Gerena 34-2 (TOP 5 in the division)
Diego Corrales 33-0 (CHAMPION IN THE DIVISION) Top 5 p4p
Genaro Hernandez 38-1(CHAMPION IN THE DIVISION)
Jose Luis Castillo (CHAMPION IN THE DIVISION)

I have one question?
Since 2006 to the Present
Who is the RING magazine Ring Champion of the
Welter Weight Division?

Meaning Who id The current or last undisputed King of the WelterWeight Division?

The answer is..................(DRUMROLL)

Vacant.!!

There is no recognize champion at the Welterweight division.
The Last Universally Recognize champion with the RING BELT.

Floyd Mayweather...
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
The Ring's titles are all you need to pay attention to. I'm a firm believer that their champions are the only true champions
Horus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-20-2009, 10:40 PM #12
Trading Block Tycoon

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 953,826,932,753,789.25
Total Points: 953,864,149,817,754.88
Thx man, i'm out of k for you but this will do, points will follow! - Tu Pai Earned yourself a nice cold one. Always comin thru in the clutch haha thanks homey - Natedatpkid King of Trading Block! - Tu Pai for the man of the downloads thread.... - BritishBoxing92 Upload Lord! - The Surgeon 
you really are the king of the trading block! - Tha Executioner Thanks a ton for always providing the links! - chiguy91 thanks once again bro! - chiguy91 King of the Trading Block - Toney Loc For the Movies - garryx2013 
No Message - EdMon917 No Message - EdMon917 Thanks for the uploads bro! - komodo couldn't green you atm, thanks again. - chiguy91 thnx for upload - Teddy Brenner 
For all your contributions to the trading block. You are a fucking legend! - Smelly Panda All hail to the King! - Smelly Panda thanks for the Soto Karass-Berto video - Freedom2013 Thanks for the HD Videos - Ragnarok Long live a king of the Trading Block. - PittyPat 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - deliveryman Childhood Cancer - hishaam15 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - garryx2013 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

Horus in the building!!!!! Lmao...
-EX- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:41 PM #13
Trading Block Tycoon

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 953,826,932,753,789.25
Total Points: 953,864,149,817,754.88
Thx man, i'm out of k for you but this will do, points will follow! - Tu Pai Earned yourself a nice cold one. Always comin thru in the clutch haha thanks homey - Natedatpkid King of Trading Block! - Tu Pai for the man of the downloads thread.... - BritishBoxing92 Upload Lord! - The Surgeon 
you really are the king of the trading block! - Tha Executioner Thanks a ton for always providing the links! - chiguy91 thanks once again bro! - chiguy91 King of the Trading Block - Toney Loc For the Movies - garryx2013 
No Message - EdMon917 No Message - EdMon917 Thanks for the uploads bro! - komodo couldn't green you atm, thanks again. - chiguy91 thnx for upload - Teddy Brenner 
For all your contributions to the trading block. You are a fucking legend! - Smelly Panda All hail to the King! - Smelly Panda thanks for the Soto Karass-Berto video - Freedom2013 Thanks for the HD Videos - Ragnarok Long live a king of the Trading Block. - PittyPat 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - deliveryman Childhood Cancer - hishaam15 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - garryx2013 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondi330 View Post
Well if you KNOW boxing then you should know there is no "sure shots" it Boxing.
Almost everyone thought Tyson would beat Douglas, Hoya would beat "lil Pac", and so on and so on. So to call Floyd beating Margarito a sure thing is unreal, seeing is believing, even though I would bet on Floyd too.
Yet he did tell Marg he would fight him and didnt.
Maybe he woulda got a shot if he didn't lose to Paul Williams...
-EX- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:44 PM #14
Greatest Of My Era

Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Executioner View Post
Horus in the building!!!!! Lmao...

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

thank you thank you....
lol
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:45 PM #15
Sex Tape Flop Artist

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
MANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,627,403,820,284.50
Total Points: 37,627,403,853,740.54
Happy new year! - Toney Loc have some brew - arraamis Have a TV - eddie_monster here's something different. - chiguy91 Top man - komodo 
Simply Super! - arraamis one you don't have - Starof David No Message - Starof David get back on the scene,im fuckin this place up - Mike Tyson77 Thanks bro - komodo 
ran out of green, so here's a gift for that stacey dash background. - chiguy91 for the mang - jazluvr Thanks Mang! Here's one in return - codey Thanks bro. - komodo please return the favor, bro. - RossCA 
No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs Happy New Year!! All the best for 2016!! Hope you come back bro!! - Pretty Boy1 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Ether Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Disposable Arts Autism - project xxx1 Hepatitis C - slevin 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - c l e a n e r Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Head and Neck Cancer - Pretty Boy1 Head and Neck Cancer - Pretty Boy1 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mathed Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mathed AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Monkz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - komodo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - komodo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - komodo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

He left some unfinished business at WW, but that don't mean he didn't prove himself as a gr8 fighter throughout his career before that.
MANGLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:46 PM #16
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
dondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 153,645.15
Dondi your 1 of the best Pr on here - Boricua19355c 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
In 39 fights Floyd has done what hardly anybody has ever done...

Floyd Mayweather:
Career Span ( 11 Years: In which 10 Years He was a champion)
  • Undisputed Champion in 3 Divisions (The Ring Belt)
  • 5 Division Champion
  • Superfeather weight Ring Champion (Fact) (The Ring Belt)
  • Lightweight Ring Champion (Fact) (The Ring Belt)
  • Welterweight Ring Champion (Fact) (The Ring Belt)
  • Fighter of the year 3 years out of 11 year Career
  1. Professional: 39 fights; 39+ (25 KO)
  2. 31 Fights at 140 and under
  3. 8 fights at 154 and under
  4. Champion for 10 years
  5. Champions Fought:13
  6. Champions Fought in their prime:8
  7. 1998-2002: W.B.C. Juniorlightweight (8 title defenses)
  8. 2002-2003: W.B.C. Lightweight ( 3 title defense)
  9. 2005: W.B.C. Juniorwelterweight
  10. 2006: I.B.F. Welterweight
  11. 2006-2008: W.B.C. Welterweight
  12. 2007: W.B.C. Juniormiddleweights
  13. Ring Fighter of the Year: 2 times 1998 and 2007
  14. WBC Fighter of the year 3 times : 1998,2001,2007
  15. World Boxing Hall of Fame’s Fighter of the Year: 2002
  16. USA Today Fighter of the Year: 2007
  17. Boxing Writers Association of America Fighter of the Year:2007
  18. ESPN fighter of the year:2007
  19. ******* Fighter Of The Year: 2007
  20. Undefeated

People Say All Mayweather has Never been in any Wars with a Prime P4P Opponent:

But I Guess that they never seen him fight Jesus Chavez 35-1.in 2001.

People Say Mayweather has never fought Somebody who would have to make him fight
But I Guess that they never seen him fight Jose Luis Castillo 2002.

Jesus Chavez 35-1 (TOP 5 in the division)
Carlos Hernandez 33-2 (TOP 5 in the division)
Justin Juuko 33-2 (TOP 5 in the division)
Angel Manfredy 25-2 (TOP 5 in the division)
Carlos Gerena 34-2 (TOP 5 in the division)
Diego Corrales 33-0 (CHAMPION IN THE DIVISION) Top 5 p4p
Genaro Hernandez 38-1(CHAMPION IN THE DIVISION)
Jose Luis Castillo (CHAMPION IN THE DIVISION)

I have one question?
Since 2006 to the Present
Who is the RING magazine Ring Champion of the
Welter Weight Division?

Meaning Who id The current or last undisputed King of the WelterWeight Division?

The answer is..................(DRUMROLL)

Vacant.!!

There is no recognize champion at the Welterweight division.
The Last Universally Recognize champion with the RING BELT.

Floyd Mayweather...
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
The Ring's titles are all you need to pay attention to. I'm a firm believer that their champions are the only true champions
WHOA!
Shoe size?
Color underwear?
Long walks on the beach?
Favorite foods?
dondi330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:08 PM #17
Greatest Of My Era

Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. 

Their is no unfinished business, because their are no undisputed champions out there to fight...

Some of you forget Floyd was already p4p #1 and lineal undisputed champion of the 147 pound division. When he retired.

As of matter of fact Floyd is the last lineal undisputed champion of the WW division.

Like I said before sometimes you got to give respect where respect is due.
Floyd has done something that nobody has ever done.
Walk away from the sport on top, and people can’t stand it.
He is like Barry sanders in that regard.
He left when they were no doubt who the best was and is.

The only fight that makes sense right now is Pacquaio. Because he is the pound 4 pound #1 fighter in the sport. And him and Floyd have been 1 and 2 on the p4p list every since Floyd got the p4p title.

I say Floyd only comes back to fight Pacquaio or an undisputed champion in a division.

PERIOD.

Because anything else is a lose/lose situation for Floyd...

If Floyd beats pacquiao, what official title can Floyd win after he beats pacquaio that he already hasn’t gotten in his career?

What other rewards and accomplishments are there left for Floyd to achieve realistically?

become P4p#1 again?
become undisputed champion of the ww division again?
become 154 pound champion again?
become lineal champion of the ww division again?
become greatest of his era again?

Face it, the guy has cemented his legacy as a ATG in the sport of boxing.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:11 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.60
Total Points: 52,506.90

Shane Mosley >> Mayweather... fought 130-154 against real light middleweights like Winky Wright
MikeBrew328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:15 PM #19
Banned

dondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant futuredondi330 has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 153,645.15
Dondi your 1 of the best Pr on here - Boricua19355c 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
Their is no unfinished business, because their are no undisputed champions out there to fight...

Some of you forget Floyd was already p4p #1 and lineal undisputed champion of the 147 pound division. When he retired.

As of matter of fact Floyd is the last lineal undisputed champion of the WW division.

Like I said before sometimes you got to give respect where respect is due.
Floyd has done something that nobody has ever done.
Walk away from the sport on top, and people can’t stand it.
He is like Barry sanders in that regard.
He left when they were no doubt who the best was and is.

The only fight that makes sense right now is Pacquaio. Because he is the pound 4 pound #1 fighter in the sport. And him and Floyd have been 1 and 2 on the p4p list every since Floyd got the p4p title.

I say Floyd only comes back to fight Pacquaio or an undisputed champion in a division.

PERIOD.

Because anything else is a lose/lose situation for Floyd...

If Floyd beats pacquiao, what official title can Floyd win after he beats pacquaio that he already hasn’t gotten in his career?

What other rewards and accomplishments are there left for Floyd to achieve realistically?

become P4p#1 again?
become undisputed champion of the ww division again?
become 154 pound champion again?
become lineal champion of the ww division again?
become greatest of his era again?

Face it, the guy has cemented his legacy as a ATG in the sport of boxing.
From a business and legacy stand point ...very nice.
But Im just a fan that wants to see him fight other good-great fighters, or someone that will test him.
I love boxing more than boxers.
dondi330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:16 PM #20
Banned

AztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,712,217,775.35
Total Points: 2,512,201,374,234.63
Thanks for betting. - RED ARMY Party hardy.. - Hard Dick Happy Friday!!! Cheers!! - RicDaRula Thanks alot man - El Dominicano For being one of the few sane forum members around here! - F•R•K•O 
happy 1000th! - JAB5239 Cerveza Con Carácter - Puas Thank you for that donut sir - The Gold Mac you da man! - RJJ The Truth Cool poster wit some common sense. Sip it slow homey - mangler 
cause im the shit - Gift Of Gab Here's an apple for ya....... - Breakbeat you get the pizza, i get the beer...thanks homie - Makavelli Respect homey, for bein one of the site's best - mangler Where you been? - Dominicano Soy! 
A round on me homey - mangler Happy New Year - Freedom. Cheers! - dan_cov Damn, when ISN'T Erik Morales vowing war against someone or something? God bless that man. - thuggery Margarito is a monster - hectari 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Sox8055 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Boxzilla- Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - dan_cov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov 

Alot of people hold grudges against him because he left without fighting top WW. Cotto, Williams, Margarito and Mosley will all give him problems but I think he can beat them all. It still pisses me off to think of those fights cause I doubt they will happen.
AztecWanker is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"so, considered, early?, floyd, great, left, mayweather

User Tag List