Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD'S EQUAL PLAYING FIELD...What's it all about? Why OST still?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Thig is bro Floyd is in so dep that he has to push the testing. His people said every Floyd fight from now on will have the testing. They cant go back on that. Post fight interview he said in front of millions "No test, no fight".
    That's a good point there mate, Flod can't backtrack anymore coz he advocates cleaner testing. Makes sense.

We don't have a fight then. Damn!

Comment

Equal Playing Field: He wants to have a fight where it is pretty clear that neither will have an unfair PED use advantage. Testing proves that.
      No, it doesn't. It limits the number of substances that can be used without getting caught, it doesn't prove that anyone is clean.

Show me a test for SARMs for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
        Suspicions and accusations are two totally different things. Just because I haven't accused you of wrong doing, doesn't mean I don't suspect it.
        In this case the "basis" of suspicion is what matters.

That's what I don't get.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          It's quite clear that he does believe Pacquiao's on something, but I guess he just didn't want to say anything too controversial in his interview. I believe Merchant's question was something along the lines of "Are you saying that everyone in boxing is dirty?" and Mayweather was kind of forced to deflect that as he might've stirred the pot a bit more than he'd possibly like to with a more direct and honest answer.
          I could totally swear that that was a different Floyd being interviewed. One wrong comment and it's blown! But no he answered it calmly.

See what happens if these promoters let the fighters speak for themselves, unlike scumbag Arum...

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
            That's a good point there mate, Flod can't backtrack anymore coz he advocates cleaner testing. Makes sense.

We don't have a fight then. Damn!
            lololol. If Floyd back tracks he becomes a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
              In this case the "basis" of suspicion is what matters.

That's what I don't get.
              Rumors, biology, physics, science, history.

Comment

lololol. If Floyd back tracks he becomes a joke.
                He's damned if he does, he's damned if he doesn't. He's in a no win situation.

Comment

Of course Floyd thinks hes on something otherwise these tests wouldn't be an issue, why have they came around so sudden? Because pacquiao was schooling WW's and it couldn't have been possible. Snr has got in to Floyd's head pacquiao cannot be that good without being on to something. I cant believe people actually think Floyd is just doing it for the sake of boxing, it's utter bollocks. The Mayweathers think he's juicing, so with testing in place they will feel more comfortable that pacquiao wont be able to juice if he was to be on something... Sad state of affairs of really. The Mayweathers are trying to play down pacquiao legacy and i HATE them for it.

Comment

Good anwers so far...

Too bad Floyd's in a predicament to advocate this for the rest of his career.

Now my point is Manny can refuse.

No fight in the horizon...

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                      I cant believe people actually think Floyd is just doing it for the sake of boxing, it's utter bollocks.
                      Do people actually think that? Except from maybe stupid *****s?

Comment

Working...
                      X