Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 Years Deep - long term relationships

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To keep it short, just give yourself time. Time heals all wounds, sounds cliche but it's really the only thing that will get you by and out of the empty feeling. Go travel the world, do the things you couldn't do cause you were tied down. Take money out of your savings account and splurge a little right now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Green K bro you'll bounce back.

Most my relationships ended quick like i dated some bad jazz chicks who everyone wanted to get with so it was more so me luck and happy i was dating and smashing at all. the chick i'm pretty much shacked up with we been together off and on for like 10 years too.

real talk the only reason i think we made it work was she was not jealous or high maintenance at all. also i was always working doing that GM gig and never home and always traveling for work. They say that sometimes makes relationships work out too when you guys aren't around each other always 24/7
      Thanks man, i hope i do.

I think for the passed 18 months i thought of her every day.

we had been through so much . Even though i am in another relationship.

I just gotta move on

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Was today an anniversary or something? What made you feel like this today?

Longest relationship I had was 5 years. ***** stabbed me with a fork.
        Yeh it was around this time we had our last conversation.

Shyt was blowing up towards the end.

Tears on both sides. Grief on both sides.

It was just an emotional volcano

She knew me better than i knew myself.

She knew everything about it.

Its been about 16-18 months since last contact.

Relationships can suck

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          My longest relationships before I met my now wife was 10-12months..
          In my wife I met a person who I could connect intellectually and emotionally.. we've been together for 10 and married for 6.. I totally understand when you say that no one understood you better because that's why my relationships didn't last that long as if it's like the other person is at a different wavelength altogether..

10yrs is a long time bro.. you guys pretty much grew up together in terms of life and much of adulthood..
          I agree with u on the intellectually and emotionally part totally

Thats how it was. She had a sharp wit. She would discuss shyt till the early hours

Really payed attention to what i was involved in.

But shyt wudnt work. Somehow i just ignored it till the end.

Fack it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            my honest suggestion is to shoot my friend hectari a PM.

he went through a similar incident so he may be able to relate. although his story is documented a little differently, she used to come back to his home (it was actually his apartment) after banging black dudes that she was cheating on him with, and then used to kiss him on the lips with BBC breath. he was so heartbroken when he finally found out. he flipped through her phone and had names of dozens upon dozens of black men who had sent her pics of their BBC's. there was even one pic of a BBC right in her mouth.
            Lmao. Throw in the damn towel BY GAWD ALMIGHTY STOP THE DAMN MATCH

Comment

Go to your current girl and express your feelings. Make sure to include how great the sex was and how you have better conversation with a ham sammich then talking to her dumb ass.

Comment

I can relate to this.

I got with my baby momma in Spring 2011, was with her until Summer 2016. We have an almost 5 year old daughter who lives full-time with me. My ex moved out and was with another man within a couple of months. She's still with him now. He is an arty, emotional hipster, total opposite to myself. I love her still but I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with her ever again. When she talks about her relationship to me and things she's done with her boyfriend that are things we used to talk about doing together, I find it disturbing.

I've been in three relationships since the breakup. First one was a rebound that lasted maybe two months and was sexual attraction nothing more. Second one was with a naive younger woman who I basically used to not be alone over Christmas. And third is going on right now, has been since April this year. A woman in a similar situation to myself and we get on great, on the same wavelength etc. She is pretty much besotted with me, always saying she loves me then gets upset when I don't say it back.

I feel indifferent like it could end tomorrow and I wouldn't be bothered. She is really needy, but also keeps buying me gifts all the time and insisting on paying for stuff. For example, every time we meet she will have picked me random things up from town like toys for my daughter or random household goods. I never ask her to do this. She's already told me she wants to give me £150 for my birthday. I sure as hell won't be doing the same in return!

I think there's some kind of mindset where I'd rather be with someone than alone. But then I don't want to commit or get too involved. Also, the idea of introducing a woman to my daughter is the biggest mojo killer ever.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                  Go to your current girl and express your feelings. Make sure to include how great the sex was and how you have better conversation with a ham sammich then talking to her dumb ass.
                  the truth hurts , nice one i did lol

Comment

Working...
                  X