Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Dominates, Drops, Stops Marriaga in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma's face won't hold up against any elite power puncher. His days are numbered...Teddy Atlas is too far up his arse...and the ref tonight also favored him too much, even after the fight...just another "Great White Hype!" Even Salido would fcuk him up again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
      What does it mater lol? You hating not gonna change no mater what I say.

Man eat a right hand and May never did?

Cut was a blatant head clash.
      cut was ****. but my problem and whats making me uncomfortable is that lomo was already swollen all around his face before the cut. he was getting caught by ****ing stupid ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
        What does it mater lol? You hating not gonna change no mater what I say.

Man eat a right hand and May never did?

Cut was a blatant head clash.
        Yeah but these are the replies you will get when you got Arum and a Idiot on ESPN trying to downplay Mayweather to Praise Loma is a DUMB THING TO DO! VERY DUMB!

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
          everyone claiming lomo did great shut the **** up. i am the biggest lomo fan on here. he did ****. we are looking for him to be a top talent and this was a freaking bum tearing his face up. we want him to fight guys like crawford. garcia. top top guys. do u think he will be able to do anything with garcia or crawford after tonight? hell no man. if u are a fan of him u need to catch this early on. he has a wack style . his response to adversity is pitter patter while trying to taunt. this is not a p4p act of a fighter. he had no adjustments only pitter patter in till he prayed the opponent would go away. garcia isn't gonna go away nether is crawford and he will find himself knocked flat out. this is the truth and he needs serious serious work if he wants to compete on the top level. it's truly dippointing and pisses me off.
          Excellent post. That's what I saw as well. He ain't top 10 P4P.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Sure, I'll bet you anything, money, account, or points when it happens. If this small, unskilled, featherfisted dude did that to his face, imagine what Davis' punches would do to him. Davis will smoke him.

We might see Davis-Loma sometime in 2018/19.
            you talk tough knowing the fight will never happen gayweather jr already went on record saying it wont happen. do what to his face? the cut was caused by a head butt you clown. lomachenko will outclass beat down and make davis quit like a b1tch.

Comment

• wow he beats a guy comi g off a loss going up in weight,, until he beats davis or mikey garcia ill be impreesed,, wins against martinez and sosa doesnt impress me

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Sure, I'll bet you anything, money, account, or points when it happens. If this small, unskilled, featherfisted dude did that to his face, imagine what Davis' punches would do to him. Davis will smoke him.

We might see Davis-Loma sometime in 2018/19.
                You know damn well Arum ain't letting Loma near Davis..

Tank will be the man at 130-140.....not Lomanechenko.

Just watch

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  I can't believe they offered Rigo 500k, but offered Salido 750k. And people find that shyt acceptable?
                  That's over paying Rigo. He couldn't sell cold water in the desert.

Comment

• There was a fight between two semi-pros no one has ever heard of a few months ago. Loma just fought the loser of that fight. And Loma dominated him. Good for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                      you talk tough knowing the fight will never happen gayweather jr already went on record saying it wont happen. do what to his face? the cut was caused by a head butt you clown. lomachenko will outclass beat down and make davis quit like a b1tch.
                      What about the cut under his eye on the other side of his face.???

Was that from a headbutt too little donkey??

You're hero got scuffed and cut-up by a smaller fighter brought in to make him look good.

Comment

Working...
                      X