Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Splitting Up With Wife, She's Now With Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBW = Brown Boxers Wives..

Comment

• Joking apart Khan wants to really watch his mouth on this occasion , something it seems he can't do.If there's no truth here regards A.J. he could find himself not only giving his wife a massive pay off but A.J. as well.
      Shut it Khan for once, for your own sake!

Comment

• The comments on that last Khan tweet are brutal.

Comment

• His wife just wrote on Snapchat that both hers and amirs accounts have been hacked

Comment

• As time goes on you see more of AJ's banter, he's showing his real side now as he's gotten the fan base

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              The comments on that last Khan tweet are brutal.

Holy **** I'm dying!!!!!

Comment

• My instincts are this would be way too creative for most hackers to pull off this well, way too funny. I mean hackers are clever, that's for sure, but they're not known for their social skills, you'd really have to put yourselves in their shoes and know how they tick to pull this off this well. I mean why of all the two people on the planet would you target these two?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                  My instincts are this would be way too creative for most hackers to pull off this well, way too funny. I mean hackers are clever, that's for sure, but they're not known for their social skills, you'd really have to put yourselves in their shoes and know how they tick to pull this off this well. I mean why of all the two people on the planet would you target these two?
                  Ever heard of social engineering? The bolded is a myth. With that said, I doubt Amir's account was hacked because I doubt anyone gives a **** about him enough to do that.

Comment

• She posted on her snapchat saying both their accounts been hacked... I sent her a dick pic anyway.

Comment

• If AJ smashed that, Faryal would be dead...she is sooo small

Comment

Working...
                      X