Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only black guy who thinks McGregor will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GW Carter View Post
    Other than myself, I have found that black fans always religiously root for black fighters. I don't care what color anybody's skin is. I just want them to be treated fairly. Ward Kovalev 2 was a good example of the black fans pulling for their tribe over fairness and accuracy.
    People in general tend to root for boxers of similar nationalities or ethnic backgrounds. Not really a big deal.

Comment

Yes you are one of the only morons on this site that think an mma fighter is gonna beat the best boxer in our generation in a boxing match.

Comment

My little cousin, who's obsessed, with the UFC, thinks Conor will knock Mayweather out, within the first two rounds.
        He tried to tell me, I was sleeping on Conor because he's a white dude. I told him, I was sleeping on Conor because he's no boxer and he's fighting on of the best to ever do it. He come back was, " if Mayweather is so great, "why won't he fight Roy Jones?" I left the conversation after that. ✌

Comment

Naw, plenty of black guys SAY he'll win.

Comment

When I first heard this fight was happening I thought "McGregor is going to get embarrassed horribly....Today I was contemplating how things would play out in this fight and after some more assessment of the situation I now believe it's going to be devastating for McGregor. I think he's going to get beat down so badly that he's either going to quit, his corner will stop it or he'll get KO'd. Other possibilities are the ref will stop it or McGregor will foul his way to a disqualification. His best chance is to come out swinging for the fences and hope to get lucky very early in the fight.....but if he does that it'll be more likely that he gets caught by a counter shot that hurts him or drops him.

I AM NOT A FLOYD FAN.

Comment

There just isn't any evidence that Mayweather will be able to defend against McGregor's power. Even partially blocked shots will hurt Mayweather.
              Floyd Mayweather, not all that long ago, was in the ring with Saul Alvarez (a fighter who's just as big as McGregor) and did just fine.

Floyd's been fighting for his entire life; don't disrespect the man

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                Floyd Mayweather, not all that long ago, was in the ring with Saul Alvarez (a fighter who's just as big as McGregor) and did just fine.

Floyd's been fighting for his entire life; don't disrespect the man
                Alvarez is bigger than McGregor and is a MUCH better fighter, especially now days. The Mayweather/ Canelo fight was 4 years ago. That's a long time in boxing.....But yeah, you're right. McGregor is going to get his @ss kicked thoroughly.

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
                  My little cousin, who's obsessed, with the UFC, thinks Conor will knock Mayweather out, within the first two rounds.
                  He tried to tell me, I was sleeping on Conor because he's a white dude. I told him, I was sleeping on Conor because he's no boxer and he's fighting on of the best to ever do it. He come back was, " if Mayweather is so great, "why won't he fight Roy Jones?" I left the conversation after that. ✌
                  legit question

Comment

Other than myself, I have found that black fans always religiously root for black fighters. I don't care what color anybody's skin is. I just want them to be treated fairly. Ward Kovalev 2 was a good example of the black fans pulling for their tribe over fairness and accuracy.
                    plenty of non black mma/ufc fans will think connot can win. i wonder how much money those fools will be placing on connot ???

how much are you betting ?!?!?!?

btw, why dont you use your everyday account

Comment

There just isn't any evidence that Mayweather will be able to defend against McGregor's power. Even partially blocked shots will hurt Mayweather.
                      lol.......

Comment

Working...
                      X