• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    stax gonna be pissed lol
    Who?? and why???

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      This is the official poll and thread. I even bust out my spell check for this one to make it officail.

Dammit Stax I was pulling for you...

Comment

I want muhammad ali

Comment

I'm going with Broner by stoppage. I think Broner is going to pull out all stops and be highly motivated and on top of that, in 3 years, Garcia has gone less that 6 rounds and Broner has been 12 many times. That has got to have an affect in the fight somewhere. Broner's best game plan would be to box cautiously for the first 6 rounds and not give up more than 2-3 rounds and then turn up the heat and walk down Garcia and use his size, weight, and stamina advantage to the fullest.

Comment

🇲🇽🇺🇸

War MIKEY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Dammit Stax I was pulling for you...
              that wasnt the spell checkers fault,,,my fingaz be trippin sumtimes

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                LMAO BrushMyHair. is going to be so pissed.

He made his threads weeks ago and STAX swoops in and steals it in seconds.

One of the greatest posters of all time.

And let's be honest, STAX is by far the realest Broner fan on here so it's only a given he gets it over Brush.
                BrushMyHair. can suck on my fart,,he aint never ran a broner thread in my prescense,,

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  🇲🇽🇺🇸

War MIKEY!!
                  how u post them falgs bruh???

Comment

Yo STAX ON DECK, I know I've ****ted on you before and bullied you but do you think I can get on this Broner bandwagon just for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Yo STAX ON DECK, I know I've ****ted on you before and bullied you but do you think I can get on this Broner bandwagon just for this fight?
                      nigga i aint ever been bullied in my lifetime,,i was that nigga giving niggas purple nurples ,wet willies, and of course the towel snaps,,cant never forget about the towel snaps...

yes u can hope on anytime we dont discrimnimate,,

Comment

Working...
                      X