Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lol no one cares??

Are you blind? Haven't you been seen the number of views in this thread has reached 190,000. You must be living under a rock son. Time to call your master Galactus hahaha!!

What you should realized by now, this thread only proves Floyd's win was a fluke and the boxing community sees this rivalry as unfinished business with no closure. It's just that you floyd fans would rather hide this truth under a rock and praise Floyd for fighting a non boxer for 50 and praise him for his new bank heist circus show lmao

If you really want floyd's legacy to stay relevant. You guys should realize, bowing off with a fellow atg for one last fight is the way to go. This is how you close the show with no doubt. Only a blind fool can't see Floyd's performance that night is cringe worthy. If you really are a fan of floyd you should realize by now, how much of a rip off his performance was, and should return every penny of that underwhelming performance of turning a super fight into a marathon hugfest lmao.

# Galactus is calling you kid

Who the hell is clamoring to see Pac get schooled again? There are so many other fresher fights that people want to see before that. If you're basing the number of views of this thread as a reason for barking at cars that are speeding by you, and quickly, I feel all the more pity for you. Because much like a dog that won't quit the only way to keep you from yapping is to put a shock collar on you. I promise to be good with the button, while I'm sober that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      Who the hell is clamoring to see Pac get schooled again?
      This is why you are who you are how can a guy be schooled. When it's Floyd's own father who saw his son fight like a vagina and called his own son scared lmao

That's what I call schooling.

And that's with a busted right shoulder. A 2 armed Pac will be too much for froid roid. a no brainer. Especially without IVs floyd will be an easy prey for Pac in a rematch lmao.

# no need for rematch people know Floyd won a fluke win.

# it will only get louder

# dirty laundry, undeserved wins will always stink. History will judge who truly won that night. And as you can see, modern day tech does have ways of knowing if a boxer had a fluke win or not. Fake wins will always be exposed. Floyd will carry this embarassing fight 'till the end of time.

This fan says inside the arena @ 1:13 keep runnin' keep runnin' you can do it Floyd! lmao

Story of the night

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-29-2017, 06:38 AM.

Comment

# it will only get louder

# dirty laundry, undeserved wins will always stink. History will judge who truly won that night. And as you can see, modern day tech does have ways of knowing if a boxer had a fluke win or not. Fake wins will always be exposed. Floyd will carry this embarassing fight 'till the end of time.

1. You think Pacquaio won the fight.
        2. You think Pacquaio had a full thickness rotator cuff tear.
        3. You think Pacquaio won the fight.
        4. You think your slow motion video uploader is unbiased.
        5. You think Pacquiao won the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          THE LIL PINK BlTCH!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
          what a sick sick deluded man calling a nice little girl a biatch.

SICK SICK MAN..

Comment

what a sick sick deluded man calling a nice little girl a biatch.

SICK SICK MAN..
            awww, you mad? LMAO. Why do you keep editing out your name? Did I strike a chord?

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            SPOON, THE LIL PINK BlTCH!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

Comment

awww, you mad? LMAO. Why do you keep editing out your name? Did I strike a chord?
              lololololol

over analyzing things you were refering me to that innocent little girl and calling us a Biatch to be precise. Unwititingly didn't realize how sick your analogy is. You sick sick man.

Sorry kid.. You did this to yourself. That's why you are a lousy poster is because you don't own up to your ways.

You said this, and you brought up an innocent child and turned her into a Biatch. You are a sick sick man, In order for you to recover you have to embrace your frailties and weaknesses. It is only then you can start on your recovery.

Acceptance is the key. Stop Flip Flopping and accept your failures.

THE LIL PINK BlTCH!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
              As for me making you wear pink Flip Flops is you punishment for losing to me. Telling you to wear pink Flip Flops is a metapor for you Flip Flopping ways that I've greatly exposed you in my awesome thread. as I've said, to move on, you have to acknowledge your mistakes, but as the story goes, you never in your history in NSB owned up to your mistakes, such as this new blunder you have committed. Calling an innocent girl a biatch is beneath any human being, but you rather shrug it out as if you never said it. You are a sad sad man.

As for me, even if a wear those pink shirts or pink flip flops, it won't make a big deal to me. Coz you know, I'm not the one who flip flops. that's your department missy. That's why I called you to wear it. Flip Flopping ways is your brand and FLoyd' brand too.

Here listen to How your Hero Floyd loves to do your flip flopping ways too. Exposed by Floyd's best friend himself lmao

FLIP FLOPPING IS THE FL0MO WAY HAHAHA!

FLOYD'S BEST FRIEND SAID @ 2:45 It's just Floyd, is he Flip Flops lolololol

@ 3:38 Skip: Now that you have distance with Floyd and a little more objectivity. Did Floyd duck Pacquiao?

FLOYD BEST FRIEND SAID @ 3:38 Did Floyd duck Manny?

FLOYD'S BEST FRIEND ANSWERS:

YES

Pink Flip Flops is your way my friend..

Embrace it wear it proud hahahaha!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-28-2017, 04:12 AM.

Comment

lololololol

over analyzing things you were refering me to that innocent little girl and calling us a Biatch to be precise. Unwititingly didn't realize how sick your analogy is. You sick sick man.

Sorry kid.. You did this to yourself. That's why you are a lousy poster is because you don't own up to your ways.

You said this, and you brought up an innocent child and turned her into a Biatch. You are a sick sick man, In order for you to recover you have to embrace your frailties and weaknesses. It is only then you can start on your recovery.

Acceptance is the key. Stop Flip Flopping and accept your failures.

As for me making you wear pink Flip Flops is you punishment for losing to me. Telling you to wear pink Flip Flops is a metapor for you Flip Flopping ways that I've greatly exposed you in my awesome thread. as I've said, to move on, you have to acknowledge your mistakes, but as the story goes, you never in your history in NSB owned up to your mistakes, such as this new blunder you have committed. Calling an innocent girl a biatch is beneath any human being, but you rather shrug it out as if you never said it. You are a sad sad man.

As for me, even if a wear those pink shirts or pink flip flops, it won't make a big deal to me. Coz you know, I'm not the one who flip flops. that's your department missy. That's why I called you to wear it. Flip Flopping ways is your brand and FLoyd' brand too.

Here listen to How your Hero Floyd loves to do your flip flopping ways too. Exposed by Floyd's best friend himself lmao

FLIP FLOPPING IS THE FL0MO WAY HAHAHA!

FLOYD'S BEST FRIEND SAID @ 2:45 It's just Floyd, is he Flip Flops lolololol

@ 3:38 Skip: Now that you have distance with Floyd and a little more objectivity. Did Floyd duck Pacquiao?

FLOYD BEST FRIEND SAID @ 3:38 Did Floyd duck Manny?

FLOYD'S BEST FRIEND ANSWERS:

YES

Shut ya dumb ass up you lil pink bltch!

Comment

Shut ya dumb ass up you lil pink bltch!

Lol so angry.

And the lamest comeback you can say in a forum.

"Did not read"

Saying that In a forum is an acknowledgement of defeat lmao

It must be hard for you to take how much of a fuvk up poster you are. That you have to use a innocent girl as an example of a baitch.

You are a sick sick man who can't even realize when you've fuvked up big time haha!

Anyway, as I've told you. If you want to reach my castle. All you need to do is to defeat my champion Vadrigar. Not in your fl0modome. Here in my thread where you love to post your nonsensical rants that has no bearing to save your sorry ass hahaha!!

# you got no game son

# Keep on ducking haha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-28-2017, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Lol so angry.

It must be hard for you to take how much of a fuvk up poster you are. That you have to use a innocent girl as ab example of a baitch.

You are a sick sick man who can't even realize when you've fuvked up big time haha!

Anyway, as I've told you. If you want to reach my castle. All you need to do is to defeat my champion Vadrigar. Not in your fl0modome. Here in my thread where you love to post your nonsensical rants that has no bearing to save your sorry ass hahaha!!

# you got no game son

# Keep on ducking haha!

Actually.....

I owned You/ADP02
                    I owned Vardigrar or whatever your crypt keeper's name is
                    And I also exposed that you are a lil pink bltch!

Stop talking about little girls, h@mo. Like I said. That picture is either you, or it makes you envious.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

Spoon, the lil Pink Bltch!

LMAO. Find someone else to play dress up with, H@mo.

Comment

Actually.....

I owned You/ADP02
                      I owned Vardigrar or whatever your crypt keeper's name is
                      And I also exposed that you are a lil pink bltch!

Spoon, the lil Pink Bltch!
                      You are too thick to even see how saying that a young girl can be called a baitch is so wrong in so many levels. Only a serial killer can be that insensitive to an innocent child. You really fit the profile of a psycho. Stay away from my family you psycho!!

And yet, you still using that sweet photo like it's a normal thing to do, is a first sign of your sick mind can't differentiate what's right from wrong. You've gone so deep my friend. I'm no Doctor, but I think you have an obvious signs of being seroiusly sick in the head.

And to think you've beat anyone of those you mentioned is the funniest thing I heard in awhile hahahaha!!

You crazy fool!! You crack me up!!

You can't even beat anyone with half a brain of a chipmunk haha!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-28-2017, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X