No announcement yet.

**** Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    ISTR I did bum him, but it was a weak entry...
    cmon annie, is the new age in HW and in the lounge, several new faces here already digging your past bumming threads and they're loving it.

give us something new to jerk-off to.

Comment

I think Annie bumming some of The well known bums of boxing would be good.

Brian Sutherland definitely deserves a bumming. Eric Crumble Would lap up that Cum Shot.

Annie's an Elitist doe. He'll only drop his Knickers for the Elite.

Comment

Comment

I take it you liked the fight? I thought it was great. Btw, !! Anorak, did you see the video joe strong posted on you tube of the apartment across the street burning?? Great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            I take it you liked the fight? I thought it was great. Btw, !! Anorak, did you see the video joe strong posted on you tube of the apartment across the street burning?? Great stuff.

You seen that? That was this morning...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              You seen that? That was this morning...
              Yea, I subscribed to your channel awhile back (I think when you were fighting stingrays in your snorkel suit). Saw it this morning and watched the first three vids. I love how you filmed the first video then decided to call it in. crazy stuff.

Comment

Yea, I subscribed to your channel awhile back (I think when you were fighting stingrays in your snorkel suit). Saw it this morning and watched the first three vids. I love how you filmed the first video then decided to call it in. crazy stuff.
                F**k... Yeah I kind of felt guilty. I was thinking I didn't hear any sirens & I was wondering if it was a total dick move not calling it in as I watched it burn... The 4th video is pretty intense...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  F**k... Yeah I kind of felt guilty. I was thinking I didn't hear any sirens & I was wondering if it was a total dick move not calling it in as I watched it burn... The4th video is pretty intense...

Nothing you could have done. Love how you called it in while on speaker phone though

Did that propane tank blow up?

Comment

Nothing you could have done. Love how you called it in while on speaker phone though

Did that propane tank blow up?
                    No it did not thankfully...

Comment

I have no idea what this means...but I'm going to quote Miguel666 on his post for possible relevancy...or perhaps a candidate for a bumming story in consideration for his rape of the English language.

Originally posted by Miguel666 View Post
                      the most im[portant of questions to ask oneselvfes in this situtuion is what would filthy ref do if that was josha would he still stop i strongly think not and also they are lots of liars with bad teeth who kkeeps sayin josah was landin punches at the ende when he clerly was not

Comment

Working...
                      X