No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia to return August 1st on ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
    Wow, what a response, did I touch a nerve?

B-side nobody...
    So whether you're a name or not decides where the rounds go?
    Interesting. Sounds fair.
    You wouldn't care if Herrera was awarded the win?
    lol look how you react when others say (justifiably) that he won.
    Watched the fight plenty of times, saved up on my flash drive. Don't see anything different.

And you're still here *****ing about people seeing the fight for Herrera, quite a legitimate perspective that a huge majority of the people who saw it share.
    lol its gotten to the point where you've even made up this fantasy that he also lost to Benadivez, an opinion even less people hold, just to try to discredit him.
    I never said I wanted Peterson to win, just that fight was extremely close. The fact that you say that Danny will lose to a legitimate fighter(which he has already) and that you would be fine with that shows that the issue is that you don't consider Herrera a "legitimate" fighter and you are ashamed that he lost to him, which would explain the butthurt, vitriol-filled tantrums you usually respond to me with.

Pitty pat BS jabs?
    See you're making excuses already.
    Yeah, my opinion is not valid?
    You're the one who thinks both Danny and Benavidez beat Herrera.
    Pretty sure there's not many aside from you who believe that, especially compared to what I'm saying.
    But I forgot, you're the one with the transcendant insight.

Yes, everyone was fighting bums, but the "lineal champ" fought the worst guy. lol
    The fact you're even try justify the Salka nonsense says worlds about you.
    The irony that both guys that "beat" Herrera choose a bum for their next fight why? Confidence booster perhaps?
    Salka and Paez jr.
    Champion-level opposition right there.

Well, you keep taking your meds, gotta make sure those hallucinations of yours don't get any worse, you know.
    Trust me man you didn't strike a nerve it's all good

This is just some sh.it talking about boxing , nothing serious

Of course being a name shouldn't determine the rounds but if you've followed boxing you realize the A side more often gets the benifit in close fights. It was a close fight and Hererra left it in the hands of the judges ,I thought he lost and it's not surprising he didn't get the decision but to act like this was the biggest robbery is a joke.

Dude you replied to my post and took 1 sentence as a excuse to start crying again about Herrera getting robbed or ,Garcia fans being depressed over getting a W . Obviously the pain in your heart from that fight or our last conversation about this topic still burns

Fantasy about losing to Benividez ? Thats called reality check Boxrec he lost that fight watch it again and don't listen to Lampley, Hererras pitty pat jabs and pathetic body shots and overhand punches did no damage and he shouldn't have and didn't get credit for them that's why he lost that fight.

My vitriol tantrums towards you are probably because you come across as the typical Danny Garcia hater and let your opinion sway because of emotion not facts or reality and because you seem to send some shots my way so it's only fair. I wouldn't be ashamed if a fighter I root for lost even if it was to a no name B-side if he deserved to get the W that's all that matters. I don't take the sport that serious.

Never justified the Salka fight obviously it was a dog shiz fight but there's a reason to why it happens and it's not the fallacy that you hang on to about Garcia being scared or whatever f.u.ck.ing lame excuse you think, Confidence booster ( do you actually believe this ret@rded sh.it your writing to justify you Garcia hate )

Comment

Danny will end up fighting Malignaggi. Go ahead and bank on that.

Most of these Haymon fights have been showcase fights. He is trying to build these guys up.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        Danny will end up fighting Malignaggi. Go ahead and bank on that.

Most of these Haymon fights have been showcase fights. He is trying to build these guys up.
        Paulie come to mind for me, too.

Can definitely see that happening.

Comment

why the **** is thurman fighting collazo? the ESPN move isn't bad since their commentary is levels above that other pbc ****, as long as Haymon doesn't bring his own guys in.

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
          already advertising it when they don't even have an opponent? that's Haymon marketing for you. "second big profile fighter on the ESPN platform" lol. Yeah, how about who the ****ing opponents for these "big profile fighters" are going to be? You can't build stars just by shoving them down our throats with marketing and feeding them gimmes. Can't wait for this 143 pound showdown between the undisputed 140 pound champion and the #67 lightweight contender. F*** Haymon.
          haha, yeah it's a bit ridiculous

Comment

Meh, just a stay busy fight. Looking forward to see him fight at 147.

Comment

I would have to say Devon Alexander at a catch weight maybe 144 on ESPN.

Mayweather most likely will take on Khan in September according to Dan Rafael with Thurman fighting in July, Thurman will not have enough time to get ready for Mayweather in September.

Comment

Curious to see what the weight is and who the opponent is.

It's probably not a good sign that it's TBA, but who knows.

If it ends up being a Collazo-level opponent it would be very disappointing, because the ESPN fights would basically be tuneups....and if that's the case, hopefully Tessitore and Atlas call them what they are.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  Trust me man you didn't strike a nerve it's all good

This is just some sh.it talking about boxing , nothing serious

Of course being a name shouldn't determine the rounds but if you've followed boxing you realize the A side more often gets the benifit in close fights. It was a close fight and Hererra left it in the hands of the judges ,I thought he lost and it's not surprising he didn't get the decision but to act like this was the biggest robbery is a joke.
                  Herrera can't punch, his only shot is to go the judges. If Herrera had any power, he would of stopped Danny.

Dude you replied to my post and took 1 sentence as a excuse to start crying again about Herrera getting robbed or ,Garcia fans being depressed over getting a W . Obviously the pain in your heart from that fight or our last conversation about this topic still burns

lol The irony. Don't see anyone on here ever agreeing with you. I can find plenty of people that agree with me. You... not so many. Everything you say comes off more as an excuse than anything. weak jabs, didn't do enough to be champ, no name, no power. That's sounds like someone trying to convince others of something...

Fantasy about losing to Benividez ? Thats called reality check Boxrec he lost that fight watch it again and don't listen to Lampley, Hererras pitty pat jabs and pathetic body shots and overhand punches did no damage and he shouldn't have and didn't get credit for them that's why he lost that fight.
                  Wow, judges have never given the fight to the undeserving fighter.
                  Hey guys look! All of the world's judges have the same transcendent insight that this bloke does.

My vitriol tantrums towards you are probably because you come across as the typical Danny Garcia hater and let your opinion sway because of emotion not facts or reality and because you seem to send some shots my way so it's only fair.
                  So bringing up valid arguments makes me a hater.
                  Cool story, bro.
                  If anything, that makes you look butthurt, like what I said even warrants a hostile response.

I wouldn't be ashamed if a fighter I root for lost even if it was to a no name B-side if he deserved to get the W that's all that matters. I don't take the sport that serious.
                  But that's the thing...
                  He did deserve to win. There's a lot of politics in boxing, but you will continue to act like the infallible judges continue to be the conveyors of truth. CJ Ross is our overlord!

Never justified the Salka fight obviously it was a dog shiz fight but there's a reason to why it happens and it's not the fallacy that you hang on to about Garcia being scared or whatever f.u.ck.ing lame excuse you think, Confidence booster ( do you actually believe this ret@rded sh.it your writing to justify you Garcia hate )
                  If he's not scared, why didn't he just rematch him and set things straight.
                  Pretty simple. If he beat him the first time like you say, then he should have no problems rematching him and shutting him up. Ignoring Herrera just made him look worse.

You can continue believing what you want, we'll obviously never agree here, so there's nothing I can say the will change what you think, so whatever...

Comment

Working...
                  X