No announcement yet.

why not let them all take roids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kojak95 View Post
    Do you want boxing to become a race about who takes the most drugs without dying ?

I dont know if im the first to break the news to you but roids and other drugs are not good for you, but since you asked must mean that you are high on somthing.

I cant beleive I even replayed to this thread

I had no idea. I was thinking about what Earl said . a fairer playing field
    Its like opening pandoras box

Some peoples body can handel the drugs some cant,some will do too much and some will not handel it well.
    You are pushing the body past its limits with chemicals.

Boxing without drugs is a sport that pushes your body to the limit if you ad unlimited drugs be prepared to see drug relaed deaths in boxing every week.

Comment

Steroids have no place in sport, competition, or life.

Only weak people need them

Comment

if it makes them fight better ... let them all roid
        Train young boxers that are in elementary or middle school to see if you would say something as dumb as this.

By the time they are 20 they would have all kinds of problems. It is not the way of things cause in the long run your health takes a massive hit

Comment

if it makes them fight better ... let them all roid
          So you'd be fine with your children using roids with possible longterm effects in order for them to participate in a sport?

Comment

god the lack of knowledge about roids in this forums smh.

The roids that peterson used which is synthetic testosterone is probably the safest form steroids out there. gnc sells stuff way more deadly.

steroids in boxing is just ****ing stupid. if you are using steroids in anything that requires you to be moving constantly for more that 20 min and is high endurance is just gonna lead to major cramping and back pumps(the most brutal pain in there lower back). Yeah in training it will help you with you Resistance exercises but come fight night when you constantly moving your body will really be a down fall.

Epo which isnt a steroid(nothing hormonal about it) is what boxers should uses for endurance and will defently give you advantage come fight night. (not saying it i want it to be used) but muscle building steroids will not increase you punching power in fact it may hurt it. only thing i could see somebody for using it will be to help them get advantges in the clinch were strenth is extremly important which imguessing was gonna be petersons gameplan but doenst seem to me the type of guy to do something like that
            Last edited by gasolina92; 05-08-2012, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X