No announcement yet.

Mak Interviews Timmy Horton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    Short version: Roy dominates the first rounds early but Hagler will be putting in the work - right hooks to the head and body to try and slow Roy down. Since Roy has never fought 15 and most of Marvin's fights were at the weight I think Hagler walks him down in the late rounds.

Don't hate Reed!

fair enough..

what attracted you and keeps you coming back to boxingscene and the lounge in particular?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      fair enough..

what attracted you and keeps you coming back to boxingscene and the lounge in particular?
      Because I love talking ****. Love it. Makes my days go by much faster. Besides, I have a wife who I have been with for a long time. Sometimes we don't have a lot to talk about....at least I don't. She's always talking.

Comment

Because I love talking ****. Love it. Makes my days go by much faster. Besides, I have a wife who I have been with for a long time. Sometimes we don't have a lot to talk about....at least I don't. She's always talking.

you post while at work?

give me your top 5 favorite posters and 5 that you would like to throw off a cliff

Comment

I am a personal trainer during the week and work about 20 to 25 hours. I do post from work but not often. Only if there are cancelled appts. which rarely happens because I charge you the $75 anyway if you don't show up.

damn.

love to read: nuurzhelan, jeffries, SP, walt liquor and cuhatemoch that muh****a knows how to spell it.

five who i would love to beat down.....die antwoord needs it, tunney needs it, MIB would probably cry out and beg for mercy if i slapped her. Sweet Jesus - twat. And that Zorrita ****** who pretends to be a pedo-phile.

Comment

what's your ultimate meal? a last meal kinda thing...what would you have?

Comment

what's your ultimate meal? a last meal kinda thing...what would you have?
              Curry Chicken, rice, kidney beans (peas) and some sweet kool-aid for the hot spices.

Caribbean curry, not Indian.

Comment

Makaveli the rapper is actually Tupac! I swear down. I reckon Makaveli means 'life after death' or 'to fakes ones death' or sumin like dat in Italian.
                Nah, jokez, Death Row Records murdered Tupac for the P he owed them !

Some Mad conspiracy theories goin on though...
                http://www.angelfire.com/oh/2pacpage/7.html

http://itsallonebigconspiracy.tumblr...e-title-of-the

Comment

Curry Chicken, rice, kidney beans (peas) and some sweet kool-aid for the hot spices.

Caribbean curry, not Indian.

fast forward 5 years from now...give me a mental snapshot of the thread topics/titles that you see in NSB

Comment

fast forward 5 years from now...give me a mental snapshot of the thread topics/titles that you see in NSB
                    ewwww good ? nice......and REALLY Makaveli is Tupac...wow..wondered why they sounded the same..talked the same and looked the same...lol...(sacrcasticly)..jus busten ur balls Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                      ewwww good ? nice......and REALLY Makaveli is Tupac...wow..wondered why they sounded the same..talked the same and looked the same...lol...(sacrcasticly)..jus busten ur balls Marshall
                      Thats why i said its Jokes b, lol

7 day theory is ****ery, but i actually believed it back when i first read it still... was young though

Comment

Working...
                      X