Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notice We Have No Problem w TC 147 fantasy but GGG no!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you not here Crawford call out manny himself???? WTF???

Comment

C- troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        Did you not here Crawford call out manny himself???? WTF???
        He said he would go to 147. However there's no indication that he Fight would be at 147. Could be a catchweight. Aside from that PAC said fighting Bud at 140 was no problem! Also there are posters saying that Crawford shouldn't nor needs to go to 147...

Comment

Crawford is like 29, he will go to 147 sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            they have been telling Crawford to move up since after the postol fight, u tell gggee to move up and all the excuses fly smh
            100 percent truth^^^^^

Comment

I don't care about people moving up as others, but if GGG was rehydrating 20 lbs over night, more people would be wanting him to move up, even his more diehards.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Thurman and Brook have belts. Suddenly he calls out an injured Thurman? Didn't mention his name prior. Winner of Brook/Spence is still a title, if he can't get Manny in the ring then step up and win a title from the winner, unless of course they are too big or too young.
                Once again, why would the winner of Brook/Spence fight a beltless Crawford when they can fight Thurman? Thurman and Spence are with PBC. That's an easy fight to make without having to deal with Arum or HBO. Brook is with Matchroom. Hearn and Haymon have put on plenty of fights the last two years. They have no problems getting fights done. A unification between the winner of Brook/Spence with Thurman is the fight to make while Crawford can fight his stablemate and get the WBO then we talk about a full undisputed champion. Manny and Crawford have the same promoter and no network problems. That's an easy fight to make and if Crawford wins he becomes a player at 147 with something to offer the other two champions. There is no reason Crawford should be looking at any other welterweight besides Manny right now

Comment

I'm not struggling with anything, you are struggling with reality. What's good enough for one fighter is good enough for another. Keep your double standards in check.

You seem to infer that somehow Golovkin (1 division champ mw) going after Mayweather (5 division champ ww) is the same as Crawford (2 division champ jr ww) going after Pacquiao (8 division champ ww). So I would say you're a couple cards short from a full deck.

Comment

First, Crawford needs to decide if he wants to unify 140 or go up to 147 and fight Manny. I seem to recall all the GGG haters riding him because he didn't unify 160 with Saunders but instead chose to fight Canelo for the money fight. Do they offer Crawford the same criticism?

I have my doubts about whether or not Bud will ever fight the likes of Spence, Porter or Brook. I think he sees Thurman as an easier option and perhaps a safer one given his style, which yes--a Crawford/Thurman fight would not be fun to watch.

There are too many unanswered questions about Crawford. He has thus far impressed, but we have to consider the caliber of fighter's he has been in with before we start chanting he is the next coming of SRR.
                    Well he said clearly Saturday night that Manny was the first choice. Now if Manny keeps asking for way more than is possible that means the fight won't happen and then Crawford will fight indongo.

Well early today you called for these fights, now you are not sure Crawford would take them. You called for Thurman/Crawford now you say that would be boring.

You are being extremely inconsistent .

No one said that about him.

So you don't think he will fight the guys you want him to and you said Manny/Crawford would be boring, and Crawford needs to decide what he wants to do even though he clearly stated it Saturday night.

Interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X