Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fight was close, because Golovkin wanted it close!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fight was close, because Golovkin wanted it close!

The fight was close because Golovkin wanted it close. He could finish Jacobs in any round but decided to let him go. Why? To lure out Canelo and Sanders, those two cowards, GGG had to sucrifice his KO streak. Just rewatch 4 and 5 rounds. GGG was murdering DJ, knocked him down and could go on. But decided to give DJ a few rounds. Every round for DJ could be like 4th round. 33 landed GGG, only 11 for DJ. Just rewatch it. GGG was playing with DJ and Canelo. He won the first half of the fight and thought ok, lets lose some rounds. And he won the 12th round easily just in case. With Kell Brook Golovkin was sloppy on purpose. With Saunders in June Golovkin will fight lazily.
    But when and if Canelo steps into the ring you will see the same old sharp and murderous Golovkin.

2 posts about the same thing, yet you have has this account since last Sept? terrible alt

Comment

Yes and GGG gets punched in the face deliberately every fight too.

Comment

Comment

Comment

And Golovkin fan boys wonder why they're held in the lowest esteem on this site, they truly are the PAC remnants.

Comment

Ugh. These posts are the worst.

I think I'd be a fan of GGG without these sorts of sentiments. They don't just come from fans either but from Abel Sanchez too.

Eventually GGG is going to get KTFO to lure opponents I guess.

He didn't respect Brook so he gave Brook a few opportunities to try and take his chin off. Same with Jacobs. Jacobs banjo'd him a few times. These things happened because both opponents are really good at boxing ffs.

Comment

To me it looked clear that Golovkin was playing. Like he was sparring. The fight being as close as it was though, was attributable to his inexperience in what it takes to clearly outpoint and win a decision. Not that he doesnt necesseraily know how to win a round but he showed inexperience in giving away as many rds as he did and took the olaying a bit far.

And I dont know why people deny it. How often was Jacobs really hitting Golovkin and lighting him up before thr 10th and 11th? Golovkin pulled his forehead defense in those rds.

His gameplan was to box and he never felt an urgency or need to hurt Jacobs.
                Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-25-2017, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X