2 days into my no fap challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Yeah man lol. You're right.
    I was wrong, you are a liar, this is you working at your creative limit you haven't fapped off for days this is the best you can do

Comment

whatever the chemical/chemicals that makes you horny is/are, also make/s you vigorous/motivated, confident, and creative

which makes sense, if you are gonna get your end away you are gonna need more energy to get and do the girl, more creativity to get her, and more confidence/less neediness because its the task of the reptilian brain not the mammalian, the mammalian just gets in the way, so it makes sense that it deactivates more and/or the reptilian activates more

also nuetured bulls loose all their horniness + vigor, aggressiveness, confidence, and motivation, they are probably less mentally sharp

I bet steroids increase motivation, obviously horniness, confidence probably, etc
      Last edited by AlexKid; 11-23-2016, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Thats why Ali stayed away from women, made him train harder and smarter and helped confidence in the ring,

The boxing advice is right, but too extreme. Also Ali needn't have stopped womanizing.

If you totally stop ejaculating your T levels and horniness go down after a few weeks. So its best to only get off when you really really want to.

It probably goes down after a few weeks because the chemicals receptors desensitize and stop producing Testosterone etc (or whatever is making you horny) like when you take too much of a drug

So its right but its an enhancement not a miracle cure
        Last edited by AlexKid; 11-23-2016, 09:48 AM.

Comment

I thinkyou can be more horny as you work, if you use your imagination as you work, but thats no different from positive thoughts, however it will be easier than normal positive thinking since you are already so horny

you can "put on" sexual pleasure or horni feelinsg but thats a mind activity easier when you are horny too

you can carry horni feelinsg as u work from something else but again a positive thought

if you are present and horny you just feel it more vividly

maybe you could mentally imagine the work you are doing is giving you sexual pleasure and the imagination will give you sexual pleasure? That might work. (a separate technique by itself if not, that I just thought up, imagine the work you are doing gives you pleasure with each step and it will lol, needs a good imagination and no negative thinking tho)

Not sure if they meant you could do it directly?

It certainly works indirectly via those 3 traits it gives u, and subconsciously for creative ideas
          Last edited by AlexKid; 11-23-2016, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Oh in the moment you can look at **** get horny then immediately do some work, the extra horniness will give u extra creativity/motivation/confidence

Comment

Comment

When I masturbate, I masturbate to Ariana Grande.

Comment

Working...
                X