This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    This old man saw my weiner while i was taking a piss in the urinal. Does that count?
    If you are not recognized by Law enforcement or on Meghans law or if you have never been caught for doing sexual predator stuff. Then it don't count.

Now if you are a person who deliberately hangs out in the public bathroom to look at little boys peckers and does it often then you can check yes on being a sexual predator.

Ive been contacted by Boxingscene higher ups and they want to know how many Predators we have roaming on here. No worries nobody is getting turned in. We just want to know how many of yall are here, because we like having you here.
    Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 10-27-2016, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      If you are not recognized by Law enforcement or on Meghans law or if you have never been caught for doing sexual predator stuff. Then it don't count.

Now if you are a person who deliberately hangs out in the public bathroom to look at little boys peckers and does it often then you can check yes on being a sexual predator.

Ive been contacted by Boxingscene higher ups and they want to know how many Predators we have roaming on here. No worries nobody is getting turned in. We just want to know how many of yall are here, because we like having you here.
      Well my nephew is like a year and two months but whatever reason isnt potty trained. So when he has to pee he just whips it out and pisses. Does that count? Lil bastard is like an untrained dog

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Well my nephew is like a year and two months but whatever reason isnt potty trained. So when he has to pee he just whips it out and pisses. Does that count? Lil bastard is like an untrained dog
        Well do you hold his c0ck for him or do you deliberately go in to see him piss.

If yes then vote yes to being a predator.

Comment

Well do you hold his c0ck for him or do you deliberately go in to see him piss.

If yes then vote yes to being a predator.

Comment

Just needed to numb this thread to get more voters. Come on predators and non predators vote.

Comment

Naw man. I'm asking a serious question and just wondering how many sexual predators we have roaming around. So far someone voted yes.

Im not looking to get raped. I have stated before on here that I wouldn't mind having a threesome with a dude, me and a chick. And if he's a goodlooking dude I wouldn't mind accidentally putting his beef in my mouth.

But anyways this question is meant to be seriously answered. Let's get a count on how many predators we have.

Comment

Working...
              X