Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far for with the way the poll is going. For every four people on these boards two are predators.

Come on y'all get in here and vote. It's anonymous. We already got one dude admitting his was a pedophile.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      OK, I'll open up then. I've never been convicted or accused of a sexual crime but in my 20's I slept with at least 20 girls who were 16 or 17. All consentual, but just not legal age. The statue of limitations ran out a couple years ago so I can admit it now.

I wasn't targeting underage girls or anything. I just had a sexual addiction and brought home a lot of girls. Was really depressed and trying to get some sort of self-worth I guess.
      How far into your 20's were you though?

Comment

Continue to vote yall. It looks like we polls are shifting to more non predators on here. I know we have a bunch of sexual predators on here. Speak up and tells us how you got that way or at the very least vote. The voting is anonymous so no worries.

Boxingscene wants a count of how many predators we have on here.

Comment

This thread to taboo for y'all? Y'all need to grow a pair and get up in here and vote and if possible explain your situation.

Comment

Vote vote vote.

Predators and non predators. Get in here and vote.

Comment

I'll steer clear of this thread... Mr. Boston would not support my comments

Comment

I sexually abused an apple when I was 12. The apple wasn't even fully ripe yet.

Thankfully my urge to defile underage fruits has subsided.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  I'll steer clear of this thread... Mr. Boston would not support my comments
                  So I take it you are one of the three who voted yes on being a predator?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I sexually abused an apple when I was 12. The apple wasn't even fully ripe yet.

Thankfully my urge to defile underage fruits has subsided.
                    Unless you are recognized by law enforcement or on Meghan's list, then you are not a sexual predator.

Sodimizing fruit is some strange **** and it makes you a weird guy but you are not a predator.

Comment

This old man saw my weiner while i was taking a piss in the urinal. Does that count?

Comment

Working...
                      X