X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Someone embed this.

http://youtu.be/hgrunnLcG9Q
    So nice to see my fellow posters try and see the bigger picture that the Government are run by them bigger kunts Rothschild and every single coincidental attack nowadays seems to be "Muslims" Beercules could run into a starbucks tomorrow shouting "Allah Hu Akbar" and just because of them three words the whole world would assume he is a Islamic extremist. That's how easy it is to victimise muslims and its ridiculous that this highly blatant crap is being bought by people.

No offence beer bro you ma guy just had to give n example.

This French attack somehow ends up being days after France votes to let Palestine have it's lands rid of dirty IDF scum... and then all of a sudden Muslim's attack that mofo who drew some pictures a few yrs ago.

You can't make this shyt up, why would Muslims want to terrorise a country which is supporting another muslim nation to have their freedom?

Think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
      WTC7 had debris from two 110 ****ing story buildings falling on it. It was a foregone conclusion all the building nearby would be wiped out.

Anyways, I'm not going to get into this. All you have to do is search on youtube "9/11 conspiracies debunked" all your questions get answered if you watch enough.
      So it fell at near free fall speed hours later

The Empire State Building was on fire for hours in the thirties I believe, I guess that should've collapsed also.

Then there was thermite found in the dust. Derp.

Comment

Originally posted by BS BadBoy View Post
        So nice to see my fellow posters try and see the bigger picture that the Government are run by them bigger kunts Rothschild and every single coincidental attack nowadays seems to be "Muslims" Beercules could run into a starbucks tomorrow shouting "Allah Hu Akbar" and just because of them three words the whole world would assume he is a Islamic extremist. That's how easy it is to victimise muslims and its ridiculous that this highly blatant crap is being bought by people.

No offence beer bro you ma guy just had to give n example.

This French attack somehow ends up being days after France votes to let Palestine have it's lands rid of dirty IDF scum... and then all of a sudden Muslim's attack that mofo who drew some pictures a few yrs ago.

You can't make this shyt up, why would Muslims want to terrorise a country which is supporting another muslim nation to have their freedom?

Think about it.
        I get ya Badzi; if I did that thought I'll sitting in a cell by myself for 40 years.

Comment

Jesus Christ this moronic **** again.

Isn't there already a thread for this stupid ****/

Comment

The one thing that I always found troubling is the way Cheney and bush were interviewed by the commission... That is the biggest red flag that something isn't on the up n up

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              The one thing that I always found troubling is the way Cheney and bush were interviewed by the commission... That is the biggest red flag that something isn't on the up n up
              In secret and not under oath. Huge red flag.

Comment

So it fell at near free fall speed hours later

The Empire State Building was on fire for hours in the thirties I believe, I guess that should've collapsed also.

Then there was thermite found in the dust. Derp.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                    Do you know what thermite is?

You're always looking for something to watch on Netflix; 911: In Plane Site

Comment

Do you know what thermite is?

You're always looking for something to watch on Netflix; 911: In Plane Site
                      watch the video

Comment

Working...
                      X