Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The mother of all evidence page 9-11 was if not "a hoax" sketchy at best

http://massreport.com/11-facts-you-c...ore-about-911/

Anyone out there can debunk these 11 FACTS???????? (CLICK THE LINK ABOVE FOR VIDEO EVIDENCE)

The 9/11 conspiracy, next to the JFK assassination, is easily the most talked about conspiracy theory of our time. It’s only natural, especially considering we’re still feeling a political aftershock from it. Whether you believe the September 11th attacks were carried out by hijackers, the bush administration, the illuminati, or all of the above, here are 11 things that simply can’t be ignored.

1. There isn’t any available footage of the 19 hijackers or the passengers from any of the 4 hijacked flights boarding their plane. In a world where every gas station robbery is caught on film, why wouldn’t there be footage of people boarding a plane in an airport? Airport security cameras weren’t invented after 9/11 if I’m not mistaken.

2. More than 2,000 licensed engineers and architects have signed a petition calling for a private investigation of 9/11, as the specs of the events that unfolded that day don’t fully make sense. At all. You can find out more about Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth at ae911truth.org .

3. WTC 7 fell to the ground at free-fall speeds and was not hit by a plane. This is the first time in history a steel framed high rise building has totally collapsed from fire or damage to the structure, let alone collapsed at free-fall speeds.

4. The U.S. was planning attacks on the Taliban before 9/11. Former Pakistani diplomat Niaz Naik told BBC days after the attacks that senior American officials had informed him in July that they were planning military action against Afghanistan by mid-October if Osama Bin-Laden was not recovered.

5. Osama Bin-Laden was never wanted for the 9/11 attacks. Due to insufficient evidence, involvement in 9/11 was never officially put on Osama Bin-Laden’s FBI record. Despite this, the very day of the attacks, the media seemed to be addicted to the name “Osama Bin-Laden”. Oddly enough, the invasion of Afghanistan was fueled by 9/11 and the capture of Osama Bin-Laden. They told us Osama Bin-Laden orchestrated these attacks. And yet, somehow, they openly admit that they have no actual idea.

6. On September 10th, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld stated to the press that about $2.3 trillion in transactions had not been accounted at the Pentagon due to “inaccessible” or “incompatible” systems. Coincidentally, the very next day, a plane flies into the budget analyst office where the investigation of this missing money is underway.

7. Leslie Robertson, WTC structural engineer, says, “I designed it for a 707 to smash into it. The twin towers were in fact the first structures outside the military and nuclear industries designed to resist the impact of a jet airplane.” Sorry Leslie. Science doesn’t work this time apparently.

8. BBC Reporter Jan Standley reported the collapse of WTC 7 20 minutes before it even happened. When question about it later, she calls the whole thing a “simple mistake.”

9. The 9/11 commission took 441 days to start and received very limited funds ($15 million). So we spent $15 million on the investigation of one of the biggest attacks on American soil, but we spend $60 million to figure out if Bill Clinton got a BJ from Monica Lewinsky. What?

10. Bush and Cheney testified to the 9/11 commission… in a private room, in secret, off the record, and not under oath. What could they be hiding I wonder?

11. Larry Silverstein signed the lease for the WTC on July 24, 2001. Come the September 11th attacks, Silverstein cashed in $4.55 billion from his insurance policy, originally shooting for closer to $7 billion. His insurance policy covered a maximum of $3.55 billion “per event”. Of course in this case, Silverstein attempted to milk the attacks as 2 separate events and was semi-successful.

Enjoy a quick recap of the major holes in the official 9/11 report here:

- See more at: http://massreport.com/11-facts-you-c....0SlegeBG.dpuf

I got my hat ready............DO YOU!!!???!!!?!??!!?!?

INB4 7forever.

Comment

Of course there is inconsistencies and facts that could be skewed to mirror a different perspective of what happened but the idea that Bush's cabinet would blow up the world trade center, causing the stock market to absolutely plummet and sending the nation into chaotic fear and disarray just to invade oil reserves in Iraq is ludicrous. I can see if what you mean that there might be some small sliver of a chance that Al qaeda was framed but the reality is that 9/11 was a carefully orchestrated attack with years of planning. The initial attack was just about the most destructive and costly thing Al Qaeda could have ever done with the limited resources they were working with. Were talking 3.3 trillion of irreplaceable capital as a result of the jihadist sole attack on U.S. soil. The evidence became prevalent of Al Qaeda's preparations and planning for this attack after 9/11. Even before 9/11 central intelligence had an idea that Al Qaeda was merely targeting the U.S. but the certainty and chances of Al Qaeda going through and implementing a terrorist attack effectively was not likely. I can see how the Bush administration should have taken out the known threat while it was known but that was far from the priorities of the conventional American thinking and allocating money for a military offensive probably wouldn't be agreed upon. Even Clinton had a chance to take out Bin Laden at the expense of killing innocent civilians in Afghanistan but doing so would have caused an outcry from the Arab region. Clinton determined that the relevance and threat the little known Bin Laden was to American lives wasn't imminent or important. Hell I actually think Clinton okay-ed the air strike but for some reason or another he was over ruled. Much like the state of our war on terrorism today, Obama needs to act accordingly and effectively on ISIS because their power and influence is growing exponentially.

Comment

It was and inside job. If you have eyes and working ears you know that.

Comment

This shit again ehhh?

Comment

Finding out there was thermite found in dust samples did it for me.

Then they hauled off the steel to China (removing evidence from a crime scene)

And then the testimonies of NYPD and NYFD personnel who heard bombs going off.

"Osama did it doe" yeah my ass.

Comment

Someone embed this.

http://youtu.be/hgrunnLcG9Q

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Someone embed this.

http://youtu.be/hgrunnLcG9Q
                The sheer number of simple facts that this video gets wrong is astounding, but i'll give it a shot anyway.
                1. The terrorists weren't "directed by [Osama]". The main mastermind was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and al-Qaeda had planned these attacks for YEARS and years..
                2. Only 1 of the pilots had "military combat training"
                3. Hani Hanjour gained his FAA commercial pilot certification in 1999 and performed numerous practice flights in the months leading up to 9/11. His "problem handling a Cessna" was with his landing it (not a problem if your intent is not to land, but crash a 757, which is, btw, not a Cessna).
                4. Flight 77 hit the Naval Command Center, not the "budget analyst office".
                5. The $2.3. trillion claimed to be "missing" is a misquote (quote mined, out of context, and simply inaccurate). Rumsfeld said that the money couldn't be "tracked", and put in context, his was talking about the technological and bureaucratic inadequacies of keeping track of money across government offices. None of this means the money is "missing" or stolen. Rumsfeld was simply making the point that this bureaucracy needs to be more efficient; not that $2.3 trillion was "missing" or "stolen"
                6. We (i.e. the media reported that we) know who "did it" (so quickly after the attacks) because of numerous warnings by the CIA that Osama and al-Qaeda had been planning on attacking us, and Osama had attacked us before, and therefore the #1 suspect (even though he WASN'T the mastermind after all). The NSA also intercepted communications on the day of the attacks that pointed to Bin Laden.
                7. Investigation into 9/11 began the minute the first plane hit the first tower. The 9/11 Commission Report is largely a summary of all those (including it's own) investigations.
                8. The 9/11 Commission Report didn't investigate WTC7 because it wasn't an engineering report. WTC7 was collateral damage; not an intended target of al-Qaeda. The Commission Report also doesn't mention or investigate the destruction of WTC buildings 4, 5, 6, or numerous other buildings damaged that day, and for the same reasons; their task was a criminal investigation, not a structural engineering investigation about the physics of how and why buildings collapse. That's what organizations like NIST does (who found that WTC7 collapse due to fire, just as predicted by firefighters and emergency workers hours before it fell).
                9. The Pentagon didn't envision terrorists flying planes into buildings, as the Bush quote refers to. The Pentagon drills (often cited by conspiracy films like Loose Change) refer to an exercise where they envisions a place accidentally crashing into the pentagon due to close proximity of Reagan National Airport. They did NOT performs exercises of planes being intentionally hijacked and crashed into the pentagon. They did what many organizations might do who are located near airports where planes have been known to accidentally crash.

These are just some of the facts that discredit the claims, misrepresentations, and misleading assertions made in this video; and these are just the ones that i knew off hand or could find easy refutations of within minutes. I'm sure there are many more that i missed, but i just don't have the patience at the moment..***65279;
                from comments

Comment

P
                  Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  from comments
                  NORAD? A passport surviving an inferno that apparently sent 3 buildings to mush? WTC7 was a classic example of controlled demolition. No reason why it fell.

Last edited by Beercules; 01-08-2015, 10:10 PM.

Comment

WTC7 had debris from two 110 ****ing story buildings falling on it. It was a foregone conclusion all the building nearby would be wiped out.

Anyways, I'm not going to get into this. All you have to do is search on youtube "9/11 conspiracies debunked" all your questions get answered if you watch enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X