Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest, which fighters do you wish would lose or get ktfo already? explain why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
    Why is Pacquaio an option when he got knocked out cold so recently?

It would be most satisfying to see Floyd get knocked out for two reasons:

1. His entire style revolves around not getting knocked out..

2. The aftermath and all of the crazy radio show phonecalls and stuff he would do afterwards to "clear up the story". he's just the type would never drop it or admit he got KOd.

Stevenson got ktfo, Klits ktfo, doesnt change the fact a lot of people want them including Pac to lose

Comment

Golovkin cuz he fights damaged goods.

Comment

Stevenson, Quillin, BHop (but in brutal fashion), D. Garcia, Lara, Ward

Pretty much the fighters I think need to have their egos checked and loss should do it. It happened with Paulie when he fought Porter. Paulie thought he was the biggest thing ever for going life and death with Broner and beating Judah....King of Brooklyn....that's about where it ends...he needed a good folding to put him back in his place.

D. Garcia should have a loss already so he's on the list.
        Last edited by thuggery; 05-26-2014, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
          Golovkin cuz he fights damaged goods.
          Because he damages goods*

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
            Because he damages goods*
            That sounds like he just punches people in the balls

Comment

Danny Garcia, because he's simply not that good. Ive said it before, but he is THE luckiest boxer I have ever seen. EVER. I know that's a poor argument, but its the only real explanation. Simplest explanation is likely the best.

Garcia just sucks, period.

Comment

Since Marquez already ko pac

Th?ve only guy left that for me would be floyd

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
                  That sounds like he just punches people in the balls
                  Lol he just wants people to all be "good boys"

Comment

current boxers I admit to hating are

Victor Ortiz - Just view him as a heartless b@stard. Thinks he's Hollywood and only about himself, has all the skill has the mind of Ret@rd. thinks he's special doesn't give credit when people beat him down always an exuse. But I'm assuming his career is damn near done so whatever Wish him nothing but the worst.

Amir Khan - The way he talks about himself he thinks he's P4P and the greatest since sliced bread. I view him as a douche that's been protected, he's a borderline top 10 WW but I hope and think when he steps up he'll lose. But got to give him credit he has a boatload of heart and he's willing to fight anyone even if his team isn't so confident. Still Ill always go against him

Nonito Donaire - just rubs me the wrong way, no reason in perticulars maybe I don't think his hearts in it or his annoying @ss wife who needs to be put in her place. Always root against him

Manny PAC - Don't hate the guy, think he's one of the best of the era and a ton of respect for him as a fighter, true warrior earned his spot but I hate his fans and in some ways don't believe his persona and have no respect for his business sense allowing himself to be pīmped. Used to be a fan but honestly I've been rooting against him since Clottey.

Comment

Mayweather get TKO'ed by someone like Porter or Prime Hagler.
                      Andre Ward by brutal KO.
                      Robert "Human trash" Guerrero.
                      Sergio Martinez.
                      Canelo Alvarez.

Comment

Working...
                      X