Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got an O and I'm not afraid to let it go.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got an O and I'm not afraid to let it go.

War Keith "one time" Thurman
    Real champions heart and desire to be the best.
    Bring on all challengers.
    P4P top 3 by end of 2015.

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    I'm excited as much as the next guy but the hype on this site is ridiculous. Let him fight a fringe-world class fighter first before passing judgement.

Comment

Keith 'Over Hyped' Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
        Keith 'Over Hyped' Thurman.
        May be over hyped but he's disposing of guys in exquisite fashion so far. I'm looking forward to the competition getting stiffer. That's if he can get anyone with a name to risk getting KTFO by him.

Comment

I like him a lot, wants to challenge himself and is passionate about the sport.

Comment

He's not afraid to let that 0 go because he's down to challenge himself and people still ***** about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
              He's not afraid to let that 0 go because he's down to challenge himself and people still ***** about it.
              I wouldn't call it *****ing just I'll give credit when credit is due. Talk is cheap, let's see how much he wants to challenge himself with tough fights when he's at the top and no longer trying to make a name for himself. THEN I will fully appreciate him.

Comment

The "I'm not afraid to let my 0 go" is a very interesting selling point.

Canelo should market himself this way too. It takes the pressure off you, brings in the support of fans who are tired of all this "boxing is a business" talk, and means that a loss isn't seen as the end of the world.

Trout-Mayweather-Angulo-Lara is an extremely difficult run of fights for a young fighter. The Lara fight is very losable and may kill a lot of hype. Boxing fans want fighters to fight a murderers row of opponents yet will kill a fighter if he loses a fight.
                Last edited by Porter's Dad; 05-10-2014, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  I love this motto and Thurman's style. I dont wanna pay for a guy that throws one or two punchs at time. I dont wanna hear anything about health first and crap like that. I love Keith Thurman's attitude.

Comment

He doesnt have a name yet....i give much more props tp canelo like said above.

Comment

Working...
                    X