Dan Rafael keeping it real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael keeping it real

Props to Dan Rafael!!!!

Last edited by arraamis; 02-10-2014, 08:32 PM.

That's because khans on coke

Comment

Maidana didnt earn ****. Give AB his rematch hoe

Comment

idc if he's earned it, im not paying to watch him get embarrassed, the Khan fight is much more interesting

Comment

I love how floyd fans are trying to say Maidana gets beat easy when they said the same thing about Broner vs Maidana

The truth is Maidana beats floyd and I would bet my boxingscene account on it

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
            Maidana didnt earn ****. Give AB his rematch hoe
            Why should Maidana have to fight Maidana's leftovers doe

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              I love how floyd fans are trying to say Maidana gets beat easy when they said the same thing about Broner vs Maidana

The truth is Maidana beats floyd and I would bet my boxingscene account on it
              I don't think Maidana would beat Floyd, but he would bring a better fight than A mere Con, who when hurt runs like a frightened deer all around the ring.

Maidana will at the very least, bring the fight all night and will not stop.

Comment

Maidana is very good at fighting on the inside and when he has a opponent on the ropes

These are 2 of floyds biggest tactics

Maidana will push him to the ropes and throw body shots and uppercuts setting up a straight up top. He did this repeatedly against Broner

And the key is Volume. Maidana threw almost 1000 punches against a running Broner. He'll do the same against Floyd. Floyd loses if he trades. Floyd loses if he runs.

Comment

Check, you've said Mayweather's last 3 opponents would beat him, and that Ortiz would have if the fight continued. You're not to be taken seriously.

Comment

The only person to dethrone Mayweather is Keith Thurman.
                    And Pretty don't want nothing to do with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X