No announcement yet.

Miami, Fl man kills his wife and post pics on facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Everything about this book screams garbage. From the lame sunset background, to the simplistic font, to the run on title devoid of punctuation, to the misspelling of the word through, to the way it all comes together in a way that looks like a 6 year old did it in MS paint.

I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps his wife shot herself in the face out of shame.
    He will write another one in Prison. " How i killed my marriage Thru facebook"

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      He will write another one in Prison. " How i killed my marriage Thru facebook"
      "How facebook killed my marriage" would be a better title, IMO.

Comment

Bingo. Nailed it with that one!

Comment

Great title!

What are you his manager?

Comment

This is the same ass clown hitting a punching bag wearing a suit and posting pictures of him in his office saying how proud he is of having such a great job. Then when got home his wife abused him .

Weak minded fool.

Comment

In before M-Clan is started.

Comment

This thread once again begs the question...What the **** is wrong with Florida?
                You're right across the river from the worst cess pool town in America- Camden.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
                  You're right across the river from the worst cess pool town in America- Camden.
                  I especially like the way Camden smells on a really hot morning. Also - WORST. HEROIN. EVER!

Comment

"Masterful writing. Id give it a .45 just like the author gave his wife, but I round up. I'm going too take a shot in the dark and say, that this book is a killer read."

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by eight...nine... View Post
                      I especially like the way Camden smells on a really hot morning. Also - WORST. HEROIN. EVER!
                      Ahh I love da smell of gunsmoke in tha mornin'..

And bro, I got you..You're going through the wrong people..Im gonna fix you up with my dude.. Mookie, thats my dude...

Comment

Working...
                      X