No announcement yet.

Cop Shoots unarmed Woman Sunday School Teacher Killed for rolling up her window

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
    So because it's anti cop we should instantly believe this story and not the other right? I just wanna make sure I'm doing it right. Murrica.
    How did his arm get caught in the window? They don't move that damn fast? It's also definitely not strong enough to "drag" a man, without his arm falling out anyway considering it wouldn't completely jam inside because window motors aren't powerful enough, and arms can be bent out of shape due to the movement of fat tissue so it should have been easy to slide his arm out of the window if it didn't fall out by itself.

Why did he even have a gun out in the first place, and if it was a parking lot, no-one is going anywhere fast so you have time to not be a ****ing idiot about it.

Comment

How about shooting her tires out?? Fucking criminal ass cops, man. This is why these lying ass scumbag cops need to be monitored.

Comment

I'm not surprised at all. Everywhere you go, there's always a trigger-happy Yosemite Sam cop.

Comment

Kinda reminds me of that cop in Washington who got into a fistfight with a jay-walking teen girl. I mean you must have some serious time on your hands to end up in a fistfight over that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
            How about shooting her tires out?? Fucking criminal ass cops, man. This is why these lying ass scumbag cops need to be monitored.

I'm sympathetic for this woman but posts like these are pure comedy.

Hopefully that cop will get what he deserves.

Comment

This is disgusting but no one will bat an eye lash. I wonder if Obama will say the victim couldve looked like someone on his mother's side of the family.

Comment

Something tells the dashcam vid will miraculously disappear or not have worked at all.

Comment

Yep, for him to fire on her while she tried to drive away means he wanted to get rid of all witnesses (thinking it was only her). Thankfully ACTUAL justice will be served.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
                    This is disgusting but no one will bat an eye lash.I wonder if Obama will say the victim couldve looked like someone on his mother's side of the family.
                    and in other news 67 people shot 11 dead during the 4th of July weekend in the city of Chicago and ^^^

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...Weekend-So-Far

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                      So because it's anti cop we should instantly believe this story and not the other right? I just wanna make sure I'm doing it right. Murrica.
                      It's a policeman shooting a fking 54 year old female sunday school teacher five times at point blank range, are you actually serious right now? You really think she would have purposely trapped the cops arm and dragged him across the street? You actually think anyone could use their free arm to pull their gun out and shoot someone whilst being dragged across the street by a vehicle?

Logic man, use it.

Comment

Working...
                      X