Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rihanna -V- Beyonce: Who Is Overhyped?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rihanna -V- Beyonce: Who Is Overhyped?

A classic rivalry between these two who can sell the more albums have more number 1s etc. Who do you prefer? Personally I prefer Rihanna she grew up poor and has at the age of 24 managed to total 12 Number 1s thats equal to Madonna, One short of Michael Jackson and triple the number 1s that Lady Gaga has! Its an amazing feat! The Beetles had 20 number 1s.

If they were boxers then Beyonce would be the one that went to the Olympics and got a medal and Rihanna would be the one from the streets that came up the hard way! Also I think Beyonce is over hyped.

Anyway just curious to know what you think.
    Rihanna Is Better
    40.00%
    Beyonce Is Better
    60.00%

Beyonces voice is not that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      I love underdogs thats why I prefer Rihanna, her dad was a crack addict! She wasnt meant to make it! Beyonce just has nice legs and thats it.

Comment

Both are overhyped.

But rihanna looks the type to go pr0n star on the d1ck. Deep throat, anus, r-cg, etc etc.

Beyonce seems boring. Even if she tried, probably wouldn't be very good. Meh.

Comment

Both are overhyped. Both of them can't hold a candle compared to Whitney at her peak. Sure, Whitney wasn't a dancer like Beyonce or Rihanna but she had god given talent. Just watch this performance of hers at the beginning of the 1989 Grammys. It'll almost bring a tear to your eye because it's so goddamn good. Sucks she had to have drug problems later in life.

Comment

They're both over hyped, but Rhianna is hotter to me.

Comment

Both are overhyped. Beyonce is hotter and a better performer but Rihanna has a better voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post

Her ass makes up for it though. Rihanna has a Lebron James forehead.

Last edited by UTEP; 05-01-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

I dont know which is more overhyped but both of em can get it...

....at the same time.

Comment

Id say beyonce. The reason is rihana seems to be firmly placed in the pop market whereas it seems like they are trying to put beyonce in that classic diva class where people like aretha franklin, whitney houston and their like reside. Rihana (although overrated) at least stays in her lane.

Comment

Working...
                    X