Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa's Return in Play For April, Likely at Lightweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No state commission should license him too fight what was written in that book "start clean up dec" is seriously iffy.I don't know how they can investigate it but something has got to change

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad?
      No state commission should license him too fight what was written in that book "start clean up dec" is seriously iffy.I don't know how they can investigate it but something has got to change
      If the commission's testing aren't catching him why would they not license him?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

That's right Gamboa, chase Broner down. He's going to be a thorn in Borner's side until Broner agrees to fight him. This is the big mega fight I'm looking forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          If Vazquez and Abril win Broner will not be fighting them so Gamboa will do it. Broner is just letting these guys eliminate each other while he fights 5'3" little guys and gets called P4P and the best at 135.

If Gamboa moves up to 135 and gets a good win or two, how is he not the best fight there for Broner???

Seriously....

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners
            Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

If Vazquez and Abril win Broner will not be fighting them so Gamboa will do it. Broner is just letting these guys eliminate each other while he fights 5'3" little guys and gets called P4P and the best at 135.

If Gamboa moves up to 135 and gets a good win or two, how is he not the best fight there for Broner???

Seriously....
            Gamboa - Broner is never gonna happen. Broner already looked for a way out about PEDs. No way to know if his piss is clean unless you fight him and request extra testing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              Gamboa - Broner is never gonna happen. Broner already looked for a way out about PEDs. No way to know if his piss is clean unless you fight him and request extra testing.

You don't Broner's comments about get clean and than we can talk were just to jab at him??? If Gamboa actually does something in his next fight or two, I'm sure the tal and potential of that fight could happen again. The only thing is would Golden Boy/Haymon and 50 work together, after 50 tried to get Floyd away from them???

Comment

Cannot wait.

I love this sport in every sense, but Gamboa fights are definitely the highlight for me.

People want to keep him out of the ring for being mentioned on a list? One that some others have already been cleared of by investigators?
                Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 02-21-2013, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Gamboa had a real bad year last year. If anyone can bounce back it's this guy he needs to fight the best guys at the weight until their nobody left. If Broner is still there and both fighters are still undefeated it will be one of the best fights that can be made at 135. 50 cent needs to build a new friendship with these other promoters to get Gamboa some fights with their fighters.

Comment

Oh annd regarding the weight, I'm not quite sure yet.

He can get to the weight no problem, but his short frame really isn't made for much more than 130. 135 will be a push due to his frame alone, but he's more than good enough to make it work.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

You don't Broner's comments about get clean and than we can talk were just to jab at him??? If Gamboa actually does something in his next fight or two, I'm sure the tal and potential of that fight could happen again. The only thing is would Golden Boy/Haymon and 50 work together, after 50 tried to get Floyd away from them???
                      That's another reason why I said it won't happen too.

Comment

Working...
                      X