No announcement yet.

North Korea plans "Nuclear Test" on the US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    As for the bold, than I guess you were merely careless.

Actually, I know you know the difference, but it is something to be careful about, was my point. It's not that hard to get it right, but it has some significance if you get it wrong. Better not to act like Palin, and not refer to North Korea as "Korea", especially within a conversation in which North and South are both being discussed.

I also think the Cuba-North Korea comparison sounds like hyperbole.

Regarding Cuba, I understand you are in Florida, where there is a much greater political consciousness around Cuba. I also never intended to challenge you knowledge of Cuba, I just consider the trade embargo extremely relevant. As I said, I'm not qualified to discuss the political situation of Cuba.
    I was careless, I meant to say N. Korea but I was typing to fast. I know that S. Korea is a very advanced country and is doing extremely well in terms of economic prosperity. ****, Samsung is taking over the market and they are making great cars. Once KIA was a joke, now I own one....lol

I didn't mean to compare Cuba to N. Korea in every sense but since I do live in Miami and have many Cuban friends, I have heard horror stories you wouldn't believe. I am good friends with this former olympic athlete, and he told me about things they did to him that I was shocked of.

How they went into his home, kidnapped him and would torture him to scare him from defecting since he traveled all over the world. He eventually did defect through Panama during the games, made his way to Mexico and payed coyotes to cross him in through Texas.

He said he cried the first time he saw a grocery store, he wasn't aware that so much food was available to everyone. He also caught 3 ducks in his apt complex with his uncle because he thought his uncle could cook them up since in Cuba they are "good eating"...lol

I know America isn't perfect, but I love this country and the life it gives me. I have lived in many places and I'm happy here.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      North Korea has been talking about starting a war with the United States for as long as I've walked this planet and they've still not shown any intention of actually doing it. They just like to do their silly little nuclear and long range missle tests every now and then to A.) Pretend they're a nation to be taken seriously (lol), and B.) Distract it's population from how badly they're being starved, deprived, and mistreated.

The day that North Korea attacks the United States is the day that South Korea inherits 46,000 square miles of scorched Earth.
      So much this.

I'm more concerned with Mexico invading the US than North Korea being a legitimate threat.

Comment

DPRK wont do anything. Its bluster, they have loads of mouth. But they are not ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          So much this.

I'm more concerned with Mexico invading the US than North Korea being a legitimate threat.
          It's already happened, Habla Español?

Comment

If NK had any intention to actually try and nuke the US, we would only know about it until it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              North Korea has been talking about starting a war with the United States for as long as I've walked this planet and they've still not shown any intention of actually doing it. They just like to do their silly little nuclear and long range missle tests every now and then to A.) Pretend they're a nation to be taken seriously (lol), and B.) Distract it's population from how badly they're being starved, deprived, and mistreated.

The day that North Korea attacks the United States is the day that South Korea inherits 46,000 square miles of scorched Earth.
              Hell yeah.....nice. Fak NOKOR.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                I hope to God Kim Jong Um hasnt been playing video games all his life.

Wouldnt want the spoiled child of a crazy dictator planning on world domination.
                Not much is known about him. He seems like an impressive speaker though.

Kim Jong Il was the spoiled child of a dictator. Kim Jong Un, might actually be worth more than his dad, but he's like 29 years old. He's surely not the one running the show, not alone at least.

Comment

Kim Jong Un actually went to school in Switzerland.

Comment

Working...
                  X