Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some posters HATE certain fighters so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
    You basically beat me to it as I was posting bro lol.
    Originally Posted by Freedom.
    In some instances, it has to do with their fans.

I don't really hate Floyd Mayweather, but I often see his fans like Big Dunn, LarryX, ShoulderRoll, IMDAZED, and others bashing the Klitschkos. So when I ridicule Floyd, it's just a little payback.

This is ridiculous tunney. Using other posters as an excuse for your threads and posts. Saying vitali hasnt beaten anyone in the top 150 ever or lost to the two best he's ever faced isn't bashing him.

You've been race hating long before I ever hit this board and your posting history will reflect this clearly. To the alt James thunder I wish you well as a soildier in tunneys NSB e-race war.

If wlad and vitali were wlad and vitali wilder or wlad and vitali ali, tunney wouldn't go anywhere near them.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-22-2013, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Not sure why Freedom deleted his post, it was basically spot on with all of the names he listed. All a bunch of biased tards, always quick to pull the race card like above. Absolute bias and delusion is all that comes from them. And the lengths they go to defend Floyd is eerie and creepy.

Comment

in a sport where i would say the 2 competing have an utmost respect for each other afterwards its hard to fathom why you get the fanboys who go to the lengths they do,yes they might be die hard supporters but they need to grow up and somehow muster up what there idol has and thats respect for the fighter because at the end of the day they step into the ring and risk there life thats got to be respected for that alone

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          Not sure why Freedom deleted his post, it was basically spot on with all of the names he listed. All a bunch of biased tards, always quick to pull the race card like above. Absolute bias and delusion is all that comes from them. And the lengths they go to defend Floyd is eerie and creepy.
          Go look at tunneys history and judge for yourself. He deleted the post because it simply makes no sense. Who would create a thread or post something they didn't truly believe because of something someone posts.

Comment

Excellent thread!

It is definitely too much hate on this forum.

Comment

It's their fans I think. I'm guessing we're talking about fighters like Floyd, Klitschko, Pac, Broner etc.

Usually, their fans are a little psycho. A lot of good fans, but a lot of real fruity ****ers as well. I think over time they end up grating on everyone's nerves and the thing that annoys them most is proving their idiocy wrong, which is never hard to do.

I dont hate any fighter, don't even really have a dislike for any of them....Maybe Broner, but I also like watching him fight, so it's got nothing to do with the fighters. Just some of his fans are complete nut cases.

Same way with many of Floyd, Pac, Klitschko, Khan, Ward fans. They're just freaks. I like all the fighters, but some of their fans?

Comment

Some posters attack other fighters to make their favorites seem better. Rarely works though.

Comment

Because Sugar Ray Leonard was a drugged up prick with two robbery wins over two of my favorite fighters and legit wins over them as well. What an a**hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    The very nature of people who spend a lot of time online leans toward an unfullfilling life so there tends to be a lot of really unhappy, aggressive people that enjoy the bickering because it sublimates the exercise and interaction they are lacking.

I come on here because I do a lot of work online and take frequent breaks. Many of these regular posters are freaks as far as I'm concerned. Trying to push their boxing agendas and hate with constant posts and ridiculous anger. Sad, if not altogether scary.

I can't think of a fighter I hate though I occasionally want to see someone lose if they've done some **** talking prior to a fight or have done something inappropriate.
                    green

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      the bold is real...the rest is trash!!...but hey, thats typical you though

Comment

Working...
                      X