I've lost weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    I don't hate Chav.

My Fraternity got a couple of those body builders.. but I don't hate on them because I'm like that with my hair.

I have that Victor Ortiz hair. You know the mohawk but not the mohawk? The FRO HAWK? I got that.. but it's longer and cooler than Ortiz's so I need constant maintaince .. I buy a special kind of gel for 250 dollars every month.

That is my primary concern with my future boxing career during the amatuers. Because I have to wear a helmet.. which mess up my hair.
    I would love to reply, but Im not sure if i'm being trolled or you are serious. I must admit, you have caught me off guard and i'm unsure what to say which is a rare occasion

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Yeah typically after a good night of drinking you will look cut as hell too. Like you said though, not the best method of weight loss but you do tend to cut up from the dehydration. That is for sure.
      Any excuse to open a bottle of red wine eh Wess! We know your game

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
        Any excuse to open a bottle of red wine eh Wess! We know your game
        Drinking is prohibited at my location, however Rum and Coke is my thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Good job Earl... lookin' good, keep it up.

I start Monday... 90 days.
          Are you going to post before and after pics?

Comment

• How is REED feeling today??? lol

Comment

Drinking is prohibited at my location, however Rum and Coke is my thing.
              Rum & JD are my drinks of choice too when I drink. I have some great Rum a friend brought me back from the Dominican republic.

I mentioned the red wine as I know it really dries you up and pulls the liquid out your body and is used to help get definition. Whilst we are on the subject of drink (in a health topic lol), a Spanish girl I know drinks Red Wine with Fanta Grape...strange combo, but damn that goes down real easily..anyway, I digress

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                Rum & JD are my drinks of choice too when I drink. I have some great Rum a friend brought me back from the Dominican republic.

I mentioned the red wine as I know it really dries you up and pulls the liquid out your body and is used to help get definition. Whilst we are on the subject of drink (in a health topic lol), a Spanish girl I know drinks Red Wine with Fanta Grape...strange combo, but damn that goes down real easily..anyway, I digress
                Good to know as I thought it was supposed to be a joke of some kind that went over my head.

However that is an interesting combo but ONE glass of wine is actually good for you. Yet all alcohol dehydrates you, so you should still consume water/electro's after.

I "had" a few bottles of rum that a buddy got from his honeymoon in Jamaica. Oddly, it was an all nude island with plenty of great rum and naked women. I guess you can't go wrong there even if it’s your honeymoon.

Anyway that rum made Captain Morgan taste like ****.

Comment

• Here's the obligatory weekly update, i havent been able to do any training for the last five or so days due to being laid up with tonsilitis,and it notices.

Can I get a bodyfat estimate?

Comment

How is REED feeling today??? lol
                    Didnt drink too much, got a great buzz but didn't get drunk, took work off, slept in... went health food shopping, just ate dinner... working out at 10pm tonight, normally Ill work out when I get home around 6pm.

I should be sore tomorrow, even more sore Wed, and the sorest by Thurs/Friday.

I started a P90x Round 2 thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Here's the obligatory weekly update, i havent been able to do any training for the last five or so days due to being laid up with tonsilitis,and it notices.

Can I get a bodyfat estimate?
                      Id say between 19-22%

Comment

Working...
                      X