No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Admits He Would Have Retired Even in Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton Admits He Would Have Retired Even in Victory

Ricky Hatton announced his retirement from boxing after his ninth-round knockout by Vyacheslav Senchenko in Manchester, insisting: "I needed one more fight to see if I had still got it - and I haven't."

An emotional Hatton said he would devote his future to his family and his promotional activities after coming to the conclusion to call it a day despite having initially suggested he may consider fighting on.

A badly bruised Hatton said: "I found out tonight it isn't there no more. I'm a straight-shooter and I tell the truth. I can look at myself in the mirror and tell myself I did my best, but there is always an excuse to find.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice funded payday lol, This guy knows how to play his Manchester fans

Comment

He should of stayed retired, everyone knew he had nothing left in the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        i never ever ever ever agree with whatever you say but on this topic you 100% correct, hatton has and never will give a **** about his deluded idiot fans the guy is a 100% fraud

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
          He should of stayed retired, everyone knew he had nothing left in the tank.
          I'm sure his bank manager would disagree with that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
            i never ever ever ever agree with whatever you say but on this topic you 100% correct, hatton has and never will give a **** about his deluded idiot fans the guy is a 100% fraud
            Aye, during that interview after the fight you could tell this fight clearly meant nothing to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              If this fight was about redemption and not money then why make the tickets so expensive and why show the fight on pay per view. This was a one off money making exercise to boost his promotional company which no longer has a t.v contract.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
                You clearly know absolutely nothing about Ricky Hatton.

Comment

Yh, get that money Ricky off your lovable gullible. Best career victories against a faded Castillio, who was a trumped up light Welter, a faded Kostya, who you holdhitted and mauled, avoided Witter, lucky against Collazo. We all know the rest,!!!

Comment

If he lasted to the end he might have got the decision am i right? But he came up against a world class operator so of course he wont feel 100% and not sure you can tell after one fight.
                    Im assuming he wuold be better in the next fight if he didnt get stopped this fight or maybe im naive.

Comment

Working...
                    X