Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Interview] FLOYD MAYWEATHER Jr: "I THOUGHT ABOUT FIGHTING IN FEBRUARY ACTUALLY"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at my sig *******s....a true pinoy boxing fan admitting that pacroid lost and the picture of brutal rape

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      Bob: "for the last time, testing is not an issue"

Pac: "Lets get it on"

Floyd: "Well actually, I want to fight in Februrary. I just threw that May 5th date out there"

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix
      Bob Arum says he wants to make another Marquez-Pacquiao rematch in May. "I don't want the Mexicans to kill me."

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix
      Arum: My advice to everyone is that we do this fight again in May.

(ESPN)
      1:18 - 1:55
      Reporter: What about Mayweather "I really dont know it depends on my promoter, Im not choosing my opponent."

Comment

Floyd Jr. vs Floyd Sr in February.

Floyd Sr just came off a great win by destroying Charlie Z for the UBF belt.

Make it happen, Floyd!!!!!!

Comment

so he's willing to fight both in feb AND may?
          kind of the impression im getting

Comment

It has to be Martinez. Nothing else would make sense.

Comment

Sergio Martinez would be the only legit opponent available.

Maidana would be a joke. Robert coming off an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Who can he fight in February?

Not Pacquiao, Pac just fought and he won't fight a fighter like Floyd just 3 months after a fight.

Not Khan, Khan fights in December. And again, promotion and training needs more than 2 months.

Not Ortiz or Berto, they're fighting eachother.

Will it be one of Argentina's M&M boys, Maidana or Martinez?

Can't be Bradley. Although he'd take the fight for Feb, he's in Top Rank.

I'm lost...it's either Maidana, Guerrero or Martinez.
                Mayweather vs Alexander or Maidana......another tune up before Pac in May

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  ..............Sergio?
                  Might be too soon for Sergio because he said he might be getting elbow surgery in a few days. Also, he would probably need more time to make 150.

Comment

To all you idiots, get the whole interview first before posting stupid comments...he said he wanted to fight in February so hw wouldnt be off long, but that doesnt look like its going to be possible and he said if not February, definitely May 5th cause w already have that day set. Floyd is not going to fight in February because he is a PPV fighter, and like he said it takes about 5-6 months to promote a good PPV fight, and February is only 3 months away, not enough time, especially since no opponent has been mentioned...so just get ready for May 5th, and I hope Arum dont keep protecting and keeping Pac away from Floyd....EFF a Pt. 4 with Marquez, Arum needs to try and make the fight with Floyd, if he doesnt then we know who was dodging who

Comment

Think money people. Think excitement, drama, marketability, risk, PPV buys, money again.

Martinez has that look people want, the charisma the women buy into and wet themselves over, another good guy to play the role over the villainous Mayweather.

It would sell big time.

Comment

Working...
                      X