Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does size matter in street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like a lot of people stated already it is an advantage but not the most important thing in a street fight.

As soon as one of the person involved in a fight knows how to fight even slightly it changes things up at lot.

Even then most people can't fight one on one anymore.

Comment

Most fights in the street are determined by the first punch. Land first and it's usually over. But if it's two guys squaring about with the same skill level and both are ready....more times than not my money is on the bigger guy. On the flip side, little guys are much scrappier and want it more. If the bigger guy thinks he's going to win just because he's bigger........I've seen plenty of little guys whip the **** out of guys they had no business beating. Moral of the story...never underestimate anyone.

Comment

Its the guy who is prepared to do anything to win. The eye poke is very underrated in street fights.

Comment

i loved how Sergio Martinez, the smaller guy, KO'd the taller Paul Williams, was funny, just thought i'd say.

Comment

a perfect example of a big fat mufugga who would fold under pressure and turn into a human punching bag would be SlickRickDaRula.

Originally posted by RwK View Post
            One of my best friends is 5'1 120 lbs but he can obliterate 4 people at the same time given they aren't organized. I mean he uses everything around him as a weapon and has an uncanny knack for hand to hand combat. Like it's over the top and I never understood how he could act out with fighting precision like that.

Like I mean he fights like a movie action hero.
            sorry but i'd most likely ktfo your midget friend and most of this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
              a perfect example of a big fat mufugga who would fold under pressure and turn into a human punching bag would be SlickRickDaRula.

sorry but i'd most likely ktfo your midget friend and most of this forum
              I'd thumb you in the eye and choke you unconscious in about 14 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                I'd thumb you in the eye and choke you unconscious in about 14 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                  if your short and your going up against someone tall?
                  It depends on who has more experience, knowledge (expecially of how to use their advantages) conditioning and luck.
                  Long, lanky guys can throw some bombs. But anybody who calls themself a fan of boxing knows that. However, if the tall guy is throwing long looping punches, not fighting standing up, but fighting low, his lanky ass would be prone to getting K.T.F.O if the shorter guy has the experience and know how to handle him.
                  The shorter guy has to have the balls to get in range and risk getting hit. That sounds a lot easier than it is. There are a lot of "bad asses" who when it comes down to putting themselves in danger, turn out to be pvssy. And will get tagged at the end of one of those long punches.

There are too many variables to consider. But, it's safe to say that it comes down to who has the most fight experience, who has the most fight in them, and who has the better "skill"

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    3 guys I **** you not. My boy was confronted at a club downtown.........he pushed one into another, turned around and slipped a punch then slammed this guys head on a ledge........tackled one off balance but got right up and started teeing off on the last guy really fast with punches. He stood there all pumped up yelling until two bouncers threw him out.

It happened so fast nobody even moved. It was a complete massacre and with him it's not new because in the Pen he fought all the time.
                    You don't see guys like that very often. They are always the type that have been in a lot of fights. Most men are afraid of being hurt and just stay out of fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X