No announcement yet.

Does size matter in street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does size matter in street fight?

if your short and your going up against someone tall?

It's about whoever has the bigger guns.

Comment

it depends on the skill level of the fighters.

Comment

It might matter some, but its waaaay behind aggression, surprise, skill, and technique.

Comment

a sucker punch would knock anybody out

Comment

Only if you have two people with similar ability........then obviously size has the advantage..............but some people are big and have no coordination so they're just targets. If you have a big guy who is nimble then obviously that's trouble on every level.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by SiCaRiO13 View Post
              a sucker punch would knock anybody out
              Partly true, some people you can hit them with a baseball bat and they won't succomb. That's just a fact.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Oh yea, and speed and heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  Oh yea, and speed and heart.
                  One of my best friends is 5'1 120 lbs but he can obliterate 4 people at the same time given they aren't organized. I mean he uses everything around him as a weapon and has an uncanny knack for hand to hand combat. Like it's over the top and I never understood how he could act out with fighting precision like that.

Like I mean he fights like a movie action hero.

Comment

No, I don't think have a bigger dick matters in a street fight.

I'm packing some serious heat in the pants, but I've got some serious ass beatings by guys I'm sure I was more endowed than.

Comment

Working...
                    X