No announcement yet.

Look at all these Mexican/Pinoy High Moral taking hypocrites

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    Yet Mexicans are one of the most racist people in the world, they practically massacred their own indigenous population.
    This is how he defends Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      For real.

That flick is the best movie of the last decade, IMO.

I'd put it right there above masterpieces like "City of God".

It's just that ****in' good.

I should've known my ex-girlfriend was a piece of **** when I found out she thought it sucked.

Shoulda' dumped her ass right then and there.
      I don't think there is a movie Mickey made that I didn't like, have you ever seen this movie he made with Robert Dinero called Black Heart? That **** was tripped out.

By the way, I didn't mean to hijack the racist thread, thanks in advance...

Comment

I'm having Pizza and beer for dinner. How about you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
          I'm having Pizza and beer for dinner. How about you guys?
          chicken my nig

Comment

Originally posted by str8ballin View Post
            i bet. they'd love nething that would cause the downfall of that country. you a part of the M.I.L.F.?...

though i find it funny that you know more **** about Moros than a typical filipino. i guess ur probly muslim...& black??

what i don't get is all this angst against flips.

just as any person of any country....i think they'd take pride of their religion and ethnicity....any attack on one feels like its mirrored and directed to them too.

i dunno how'd you feel if a known and highly famous black muslim is ranted on by sum stupid dip****. you may feel impartial...probably, and no one can change that....just as you can't change **** bout how flips react.
            Listen, I know about the history of the Moros and numerous injustices they suffered. They bravely fought of the Spanish while Northern Pinoy welcomed them with open arms as they rape and pillaged whole cities and villages and imposed foreign religion on them. They fought against the Americans as the Northern sided with them. But now they are forced to join this western created nation known as the Philippines. Moros people have the right to self determination and shouldn’t live under a brutal Manila rule.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
              chicken my nig
              chicken from the niger delta (Nigeria) taste better than any other chicken in the whole world.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                What an amazingly mesmerizing avatar.....
                thank you.

you can look but don't touch.

chris is lurking in the shadows...

Comment

Listen, I know about the history of the Moros and numerous injustices they suffered. They bravely fought of the Spanish while Northern Pinoy welcomed them with open arms as they rape and pillaged whole cities and villages and imposed foreign religion on them. They fought against the Americans as the Northern sided with them. But now they are forced to join this western created nation known as the Philippines. Moros people have the right to self determination and shouldn’t live under a brutal Manila rule.
                  Wearing that burkha day in and day out DOES make you look thin.

Comment

I have never seen such hypocrites in my life. All these Mexicans and Pinoys are screaming racism because of Floyd’s comments.

Yet Mexicans are one of the most racist people in the world, they practically massacred their own indigenous population. They practice institutional racism in their own country and their boxing fans are the vilest uneducated racist boxing fans you can come across. Racism is a part of their culture and seen in the racist post made by numerous Mexicans fans on this site. So don’t cry over spilled milk.

Pinoys have the short man syndrome. They take everything to heart and personally. An attack on Pacman is seen as an attack on their dignity, self respect and honour. They have nothing to live for except Pacman. These *******s have to deal with the harsh reality of the Philippines once they log off computer in the steamy internet café.

We have all seen the racist links with Floyd and Fried chicken, Floyd and liquor and crack baby and so on. But most blacks take it and ignore their racism. Not only are *******/Pinoy racist towards Blacks. They are racism to Muslims. Just look at what their vile colonist creatures have done to the Muslim population in Mindanao. It’s another holocaust.

So get off the moral high ground.hypocrites

Wow...your rant is definitely flawed.Here is why, not all mexicans are racist. If you are upset with some of the posters here on a website which so happen to be Mexican and Pinoy then be upset at those particular individuals. Don't fall into the trap of ****ting on an entire group of people because you have some type of "responsibility" to defend a grown man (Mayweather). He messed up...and it's wrong. JUST like it's wrong for posters to talk about black people.

My point is to you bro, people are going to say dumb ****, that is stereotypical, racist things. It doesn't mean you should do the same because of a few idiots. You fall into that trap then you are no better.

Im out

Comment

Let's take the attention of the blacks and focus it on Mexicans to distract the general public

Comment

Working...
                      X