No announcement yet.

British Media ****s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Media ****s

Has anybody else noticed that the british media build people up and when the slightest mishap happens they jump all over them like lions to deer?

Look at the sports teams, ENGLAND WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP, OH WE DEMOLISHED SLOVENIA WE ARE THE BEST...'england lose to germany' OH THAT WAS SHAMBOLIC, OH WE SUCK, OH TERRY WAS KILLED. it is pissing me off how the media do this, particularly the sun newspaper.

welcome to forever...

they've always been like this, fickle as you like just to shift copies

some media in other nations are similar however

Comment

Nothing beats seeing British people and media being beat down back to reality. From 4-1 against Germany, Murray crying, Hatton being KO’d by the turnbuckle; moments like these should be cherish and loved. Seeing the British fail is a success in my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
        The Uk is full of idoits. Today sitting in the cantine and the goundworkers were falling out. Half of them are Englaish and the other half pakis. The paik said move out of our space. The English kid kicked off. This is my country you **** **** don't tell me what to do. chaos.
        who the **** you calling pakis

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
          Nothing beats seeing British people and media being beat down back to reality. From 4-1 against Germany, Murray crying, Hatton being KO’d by the turnbuckle; moments like these should be cherish and loved. Seeing the British fail is a success in my eyes
          Yes, Karma is a mother****er.

Years of ruining the world in their pasty image is finally coming back to haunt them.

Comment

True Aussie?

Originally posted by Dick Cock View Post
            Years of ruining the world in their pasty image is finally coming back to haunt them.
            lol please.

Comment

I like Lee Murray .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                I like Lee Murray .
                That's because you don't have an inferiority complex. Flawless was talking about the Scots tennis player who lost in the final of the Aussie open to the greatest player of all time.

Comment

Working...
                X