Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    yep, John Cusack & Sam Jax

ultimate headfuck film like Shutter Island
    Cusack is amazing in that ****.... and Morgan Freeman right?

Comment

• "rope" maybe quite underrated but it certainly could hold it's own even against hitch's other masterpieces...

the illussion of "one long single take" creates an impression that you as the viewer is part of the film, a part of the cast... the ebbs and flows of the suspense is brilliantly engineered and structured... like strangers on a train, the theme of this film is murder and discussion of which almost reaches psycho-analysis territory with james stewart our super- ego and john dall our id...

i loved that film...

notorious was excellent dude... i know you are a film buff and i leave it to you to enjoy it... "hitchcoc k at the height of his powers" stuff...
      Last edited by talip bin osman; 08-31-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        Battleship: A-

was pretty entertaining & action packed. Killing aliens is always fun & never gets old plus brooklyn decker is in it.
        Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
        watched it but the story's ridiculous

B-
        I just watched this the day before yesterday and I thought he concept was interesting but the story line was whack.
        C+/B-

Comment

• I watched the Breakfast club again last night, good classic old film that is worth a watch if you haven't seen it before

Five high school students, all different stereotypes, meet in detention, where they pour their hearts out to each other, and discover how they have a lot more in common than they thought.

B+

Comment

• The Possession (2012)

like other sam raimi's scary movies, there are lots moments that will make you jump due to the loud noises and music. not overly scary but it does have good creepy moments. if you enjoy taking girls to scary movies to see them jump, take them to this one.

8/10

Comment

• The Big Year - A

Win Win - A

Moneyball - A

Comment

• Ey Tunney you a big movie buff?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                  Ey Tunney you a big movie buff?
                  Based on his last two posts, I might go as far as to say he needs to get the **** out the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Based on his last two posts, I might go as far as to say he needs to get the **** out the house.
                    I wasnt gon say shyt lol but since you came out yeah I was thinking the same thing but I was gon ask him about his Entertainment system set up if he had one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
                      I don't watch TV though. I don't even have cable. Most people watch TV 4 or 5 nights week for a couple of hours. I watch 3-4 movies per week.

Yes, I have a nice Plasma TV.
                      Plasmas are hard to watch for me it looks too real almost like Im on set. To each his own though.

Comment

Working...
                      X