No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley's Been Random Drug Tested Five Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley's Been Random Drug Tested Five Times

FanHouse: I understand that you have already been randomly blood-tested, so how was that for you?

Shane Mosley: I could see how fighters would not like this. I could see how fighters would not like to give blood and to be so-called harassed or to be on notice 24 hours a day, where ever you go. I could see how it could be bothersome.

But at the same time, I kind of like it. It's truly a good thing. I think that it's great for the sport. It will change the mentality of a lot of fighters, and what they need to do to get themselves together and to get themselves in shape. I think that it's great. Everybody knows that you're clean.

It may have more of an effect on Floyd Mayweather more than myself. This is right up my alley. I love doing this.
    FH: So can you tell me about the testing?

Mosley: The first time it was blood and urine. The first time was like two weeks ago, and then, he came back again the next week, and then he came back three days later.
    Not sure if someone posted this already.

http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2010/04/0...dy-five-times/

Thats ****ing ridiculous, can they do it anymore to take anymore time out of the day for Mosley for his training and eating habbits messed up from all these tests?

Comment

damn...5 times already?

PAC would have fainted already

Comment

FH: So can you tell me about the procedures?

Mosley: Yeah, they stick a needle in your arm. They have a phlebotomist that comes with them the first time. They get all of the capsules and make sure that they're not cracked and different things. Make sure that the urine bottles are okay. They do the urine test and then they put the needle in there and take the blood.

Then they lock it all up, make sure that it's all sealed good, and they ship it out.
        Pac wants nothing to do with blood testing.

Floyd has also been tested 5 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          damn...5 times already?

PAC would have fainted already
          He may have died from giving up so many bodily fluids~

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post

Floyd has also been tested 5 times.
            For the record there is no rule that one fighter has to be tested the exact same amount as the other fighter, as it is supposed to be completely random. So just because Shane has been tested 5 times already, doesn't mean Floyd has been too. It could also mean that floyd will be tested more closer to the fight and shane wont be. You'll never know, that's the idea.

Comment

good..........

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                He may have died from giving up so many bodily fluids~

mentally speaking, he would probably have buboy roll him around in a wheelchair

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                  Thats ****ing ridiculous, can they do it anymore to take anymore time out of the day for Mosley for his training and eating habbits messed up from all these tests?
                  It takes 30 seconds to give a blood sample and takes a few seconds to give a urine sample. Why are you complaining about the process when the fighters love it and both camps are ok with it?

Comment

Funny....

"I can't wait for it to come up again. The guy's a part of the team, now. He shows up, drives me to go and get sandwiches and to go bowling or whatever."

Comment

Working...
                    X