Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Cotto still looks fat after several weeks of training already?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come Cotto still looks fat after several weeks of training already?

And I thought Cotto will have the edge as he started training early. I guess not (this video was taken only yesterday). Pacquiao starts training after the press tour.

I think Pac looked more in-shape just by shooting movies, TV sitcoms and commercials.

Yes
    57.35%
    No
    14.71%
    Maybe
    27.94%
    Last edited by SuckaPunch; 09-08-2009, 03:54 PM.

he does look a bit flabby actually n lazy..mayb he's put on fat for a reason? some sorta new tactic ;P

pacman trains like a madman, i'm still sticking to my guns KO/stoppage before the 12 for pac, he's just gonna b all over cotto

Comment

i don't know but he looks horrendous. if that picture was taken recently then there is clearly a reason that he started training early.

Comment

He abs never look defined really, his stomach is only a little bigger there than it was for Clottey.

Comment

That is fat to you guys?

Comment

The fights in a little over 2 months and you guys think he looks fat.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
              And I thought Cotto will have the edge as he started training early. I guess not (this video was taken only yesterday). Pacquiao starts training after the press tour.

I think Pac looked more in-shape just by shooting movies, TV sitcoms and commercials.

He might be working on his stamina only.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
                The fights in a little over 2 months and you guys think he looks fat.
                That's not the point. Cotto had started training for several weeks now and he still looks like in his first day of training camp. I was hoping he'd have the advantage over Pacquiao for training early.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                  That's not the point. Cotto had started training for several weeks now and he still looks like in his first day of training camp. I was hoping he'd have the advantage over Pacquiao for training early.
                  Cmon guys, wait till at least 1 week before the fight to start criticizing builds.

Comment

Bear in mind the shorts and protector are usually pulled up past the navel, so what looks like a little potbelly there will be flat and/or hidden under the shorts on fight night lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X