No announcement yet.

NFL network games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
    Bigger things? Like choking in the first round again? Your boys, even if they win their division (which I doubt), will choke in December and January again like they always do. People will find out how to shut down Miles Austin and then they will go back to struggling like before.

....People forget how young and how inexperienced Tony Romo is. He has been held to a much higher standard because of where he plays. True he hasn't gotten it done at or around playoff time, but many many succesful QB's didn't get it done early. Manning is one, and he's arguably the best QB in football right now. If your boy Elway never had Terrel Davis he would always be thought of as a choker. Never able to win the big one and always choking when it mattered.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
      ...At home with lots of injuries for the Boys and very very early in the season. The Broncos will not win their division and they will be lucky to get into the playoffs. The Boys will win their division and go on to bigger and better things. Mark my word.
      you guys lost to the giants who've lost 4 in a row

you beaten tampa, carolina, kansas city, seattle, and atlanta. lol is this what is making you excited???

Dallas-Tampa(1-7), Carolina(3-5), kansas city(1-7), Seattle(3-5), Atlanta(5-3), Philly(5-3)(same philly that lost to oakland lol) total record of opponents beat: 18-30

Denver-Bengals(6-2), Cleveland(1-7), Oakland(2-6), Dallas(6-2), Patriots(6-2), San Deigo(5-3)
      Total record of opponents beat: 26-22

Numbers don't like and it's clear who the better team is, plus we all seen how marshall single handedly embarrassed 4 dallas defensive backs on one play

DENVER>dallas
      Last edited by ANDROID_DOES; 11-12-2009, 09:58 PM.

Comment

....Nerd?? lol Well, that's one I haven't heard. Want to make a bet on who has the better season when it's all said and done? Put your money where you mouth is son.
        We have pretty much the same schedule. Sign me up. 25K?

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
          i agree, iam watching this **** and it dont sound like week 10 it sounds like pre season.

...Well, dick lick is too stupid to understand what I'm talking about. At least someone gets the point of the thread.

Comment

....Nerd?? lol Well, that's one I haven't heard. Want to make a bet on who has the better season when it's all said and done? Put your money where you mouth is son.
            all my points denver finishes with better record than dallas! Put up or shut up!

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              Bigger things? Like choking in the first round again? Your boys, even if they win their division (which I doubt), will choke in December and January again like they always do. People will find out how to shut down Miles Austin and then they will go back to struggling like before.
              dallas hasn't won a playoff game in 10 YEARS!!!

Comment

Jay Cutler is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
                  you guys lost to the giants who've lost 4 in a row

you beaten tampa, carolina, kansas city, seattle, and atlanta. lol is this what is making you excited???

Dallas-Tampa(1-7), Carolina(3-5), kansas city(1-7), Seattle(3-5), Atlanta(5-3), Philly(5-3)(same philly that lost to oakland lol) total record of opponents beat: 18-30

Denver-Bengals(6-2), Cleveland(1-7), Oakland(2-6), Dallas(6-2), Patriots(6-2), San Deigo(5-3)
                  Total record of opponents beat: 26-22

Numbers don't like and it's clear who the better team is, plus we all seen how marshall single handedly embarrassed 4 dallas defensive backs on one play

DENVER>dallas
                  ....Denver is on the decline and the Boys are peaking right now. Denver never belonged on the same field with Dallas to begin with. You have a decent defense with a **** QB and a **** coach in a **** organization. Your Broncos will fail in the end. The funny part is that you know it's coming and won't admit it.

Comment

im not a fan of the commentating at all really...

BUT i get a better feel from the camera angles, the game seems closer and more intense..

and like mad said, its football on thursday!!!

ps. I HATE ESPN's coverage of sports.... MNF FTL

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
                      all my points denver finishes with better record than dallas! Put up or shut up!

...Sig it ******, because I don't trust you one bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X