Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Contradicts Himself Badly (How can you defend him still?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    LMAO at the hit list jajajajajaj

He says to Magaritos face that he would face him, that Margarito will get his shot. DID he fought Margarito? NO

Why we have to believe him now?

Dude, if just trying to deflect all the **** is getting for fighting JMM, heaint fighting Mosley or Cotto, even if his life depended on it.

Answe the thread´s damn Question,

Why you defend FLoyd after all, the lies, Contraditcions and excuses?

Non of you *****s have being able to answer this!!!!!!!!!!
    I have some questions as to this post as I still do not understand some of the human online practices:

what is "jajajajjaja"?

and what does it mean to say "*****"?

Comment

When did I said Pacquiao is no risk, you idiot?

Pacquiao is a threat to anybody, still FLoyd will beat him, because Floyd is as fast, is a great counter puncher, wich pacquiao looks bad against and FLoyd is bigger!!!!!!!
      You do realise that Floyd is an underdog against Pac while Floyd would be favoured over Cotto or Mosley

I don't think people realise how strong Pac is at WW or JWW

Comment

Never seen a fighter brag so much about having no losses. He doesn't realize that his competition is mediocre. Oscar has more balls fighting the best in his time.

Comment

Why non of Floyd fan girls have been able to answer the thead Question?

How can you defend him, after all his lies, Contradictions and excuses?

Floyd makes all his fan girls like idiots. Not the real boxing fans who are actually Floyds fans, but the obsess nuthuggers are the ones looking like idiots right now!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
            You do realise that Floyd is an underdog against Pac while Floyd would be favoured over Cotto or Mosley

i like your other avatar better

Comment

Why non of Floyd fan girls have been able to answer the thead Question?

How can you defend him, after all his lies, Contradictions and excuses?

Floyd makes all his fan girls like idiots. Not the real boxing fans who are actually Floyds fans, but the obsess nuthuggers are the ones looking like idiots right now!!!!!!!
              Like I said in another thread..........who can ever love this prick? He never gives credit to any fighter but himself. Even Ali is not like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
                I have some questions as to this post as I still do not understand some of the human online practices:

what is "jajajajjaja"?

and what does it mean to say "*****"?
                jajaja is me laughing and ***** = FLoyd nuthuggers!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post

No he isnt. And any person who knows about boxing knows, FLoyd aint no underdog agains Pacquiao!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Like I said in another thread..........who can ever love this prick? He never gives credit to any fighter but himself. Even Ali is not like that.
                    Co sign. Dude descedit and **** on fighters, and after that he fights that same fighter and claims it to be a great win.

Dude is a damn clown!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

First he says, Gatti is a paper champ, and then he claims he was the 140 champ because he beat Gatti and claim it as a great win.

Then he says, that he is better than Leonard because Leonard got beat by a LW, but he is fighting a LW at WW? WTF?

Then he says, he wont fight Cotto because he dont do bussines with Arum.
                      and Brian kenny ask him," Will you fight Pacquio", and FLoyd said, " If he wants it, he can get it too", and Brian Kenny Replies, So you are willing to do bussines with Arum now?" And then, crickets sounds. Another time he contradicts and ownes himself!!!!!

Then when he was ask, why picking on a smaller fighter, he says that Pacquiao is small too. So he admits that he is picking on a samller fighter and he admits he is bigger than Pacquiao.

Then he says he wont fight Mosley, because Mosley have 5 loses on his record. Doesnt JMM have 4 loses on his record? So WTF? again!!!!!

Then he says, he wont fight Mosley, because he beated Margaito, but Margarito beat Cotto and Cotto beat Mosley. And then he says, did I lost to one of those guys? And that **** cracked me up, I started LMAO, because OFcourse, you didnt lose to those guys, you ducked all 3.

when Brian Kenny asks floyd why he is fighting Marquez at welterweight floyd answers "because he called me out" and when Brian kenny says alot of guys call you out floyd. why arent you fighting someone like Mosley at welterweight floyd replies "because i do what i want"

And he also said "I'm coming back for legacy. Im coming back to take back whats mine by taking the toughest fights" at the announement of the Marquez fight.

But at the ESPN interview he goes "I dont fight for bragging rights"

and on 106th and Park he goes "Im coming back to do what I do best. Which is be flashy and make money

How can Floyd fans still try to defend this clown, with all the excuses and contradictions? And all his talk with out bakcing it up!

**** is funny how they cosign anything and everything he says and do!!!!!
                      Well my man all I can say is apples don't fall far from trees kiko.....Honestly his mouth might get the rest of his body in som ekinda trouble it can't handle one day and truth be told we will all be linning up with our money in hands to see it go down. As far as the contradictions well this is true with most fighters look at ODLH and some of the things he has pulled off in recent history. Come on man you know the name of the game is $$$$ if it don't make dollars it don't make sense right. I mean look at JMM for example he turns down a big money fight to go fight a tough unknown Chris John in his home town and for what 30K. he travels all the way to Indonesia to fight an undefeated Belt holder no one has ever heard of at the time for 30K and passes up a million dollar fight to do so and then on top of that losses a close decison. The home town cooking was extra good that night for John but sometimes if your balls are bigger then you brains in this game you end up pennyless and brainless. Just ask joe Frazier what was his famou sline boxing the only sport you get your namein the record book you brain shook and your money took something like that....Floyd is just picking money fights with less risk not to say JMM is a push over by any means just look in my sig..I aint counting him out by any means sir....I think people have to take boxing for what it is and enjoy it the fights we do get and stop complaining about the ones we didnt get. If you don't like the stuff that goes on in boxing stop watching it and go watch GAYMA aka MIXED MARTIAL GAYS......Lefty

Comment

Working...
                      X