Model Bella Hadid Dumps The Weekdn For Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Looking at A.J shoes 'What are those?!'
    Lool. Loafers are supposed to be in fashion.. They look ridiculous lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      She looks pretty bad (and now in a good way either).

Just his shoes? Im looking at his whole outfit like, "*****, did you go shopping at Baby Gap or Kids R Us?" Wtf
      Nah son that bow-tie is fleek! don't hate....oh snap is that a purse?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        She wants to make it with the champ. But Joshua can do better if you ask me.
        Bella hadid is one of the worlds top supermodels. She may not be some stupid pop star, but shes one of thr most glamorous women in the world

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
          Bella hadid is one of the worlds top supermodels. She may not be some stupid pop star, but shes one of thr most glamorous women in the world
          Guys on here calling her regular lol.. Your average regular girl can't be a supermodel.. I think she's she's cute but hey everyone has thier own preference

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            If A.J. wants to become a star in America he needs to date Rihanna. He would become an instant star. The three women who dictate pop culture in America are Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, and Rihanna. Only Rihanna is single.
            Negative. As The Rock has taught us, if he wants to be a star in America, he needs to stay away from black women.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              Guys on here calling her regular lol.. Your average regular girl can't be a supermodel.. I think she's she's cute but hey everyone has thier own preference
              These dudes trippin. That b*tch is bad. She walk in a room and probably the baddest b*tch in the room

Comment

I fully expect AJ to run through plenty of women men drool over before he settles down. He's young and on top of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  These dudes trippin. That b*tch is bad. She walk in a room and probably the baddest b*tch in the room
                  Please don't misuse the word bad. She's beautiful, but that's as far as it goes. No hips and no ass means YOU ARE NOT BAD.

Comment

Nice. Getting that super model p#ssy. Have some pretty kids soon. Name the first kid ******* Joshua just to f#ck with the media.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                      "Supermodel" doesn't mean beauty, it means skinny girl with no **** and arse.

Comment

Working...
                      X