No announcement yet.

Do you have a side piece?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    I got a side piece of red beans and rice with my 2 pc chicken meal at Popeyes.
    Dirty rice? I used to get corn on the cob, cole slaw, or mash potatoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      I'm a biased American. There's a difference. I don't hate people based off their skin color. In fact, I don't hate anybody. If I don't like you, I just won't deal with you. (Not you personally, but in general)

I don't view ggg as white, I view him as Russian. So of coarse my allegiance would be to Americans first. You ever see rocky? **** drago! But in the end, who cares, I just want to see the best fight the best. yiu can try to base my character off this and, so be it. I don't get how it's even relevant.

I don't care if somebody makes a thread about black criminals. There's a million of em. I do care when people start referring to them as animals though.

As far as threads involving white people, I got thick skin so it don't phase me. Nor do I feel threatened in any type of way. It goes back to acceptance which is my first point in this thread.

You know nothing of Ron the Don. Keep it pushing

Grow up
      Bravo! Bravo! Let him know!

Comment

• most depressing thread ever

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
          I'd never cheat.

Don't even think I could remain friends with someone if I found out they were cheating on their significant partner. Same person would backstab you for a dollar. You either have loyalty or you don't.
          No. That's not a given. Friends are very loyal to friends even when they aren't loyal to their women.

Comment

Working...
          X