Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Cowardly or Smart That No Other Title Holder Want To Face Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Cowardly or Smart That No Other Title Holder Want To Face Lomachenko?

It is pretty well documented that Loma's team sent offers to every single belt holder in the 130 division only to be denied responses. So is it cowardly, or smart or both on the fighters parts for dodging Lomachenko? Can any fighter truly call himself the best if they are so willing to dodge the best competition available?
    Cowards
    63.16%
    Smart
    5.26%
    Both
    31.58%

Its both, I understand it but I can't respect it

Comment

I get it. It is a guaranteed humiliating loss for not that big of a payday.

I think if you are a proud fighter who believes in your skill, you take him on though. Nobody below 135 has even a hint of a chance. It will be easier to find fights at 135 I think.

Comment

I haven't read too much about the details of those claims but I'm not inclined to take them at face value anyway considering team Loma had been lowballing Salido for some time. I believe Berchelt and Davis are facing mandatories next and Corrales is supposedly looking to make his US debut against Castellanos on the Berchelt-Miura undercard. Great matchups.

Comment

Mikey wants to face him. Arum dont want Garcia tearing Lomachenko's head clean off doe.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            It is pretty well documented that Loma's team sent offers to every single belt holder in the 130 division only to be denied responses. So is it cowardly, or smart or both on the fighters parts for dodging Lomachenko? Can any fighter truly call himself the best if they are so willing to dodge the best competition available?
            Well documented where. I haven't heard anything like that. Loma has HBO backing him and Arum. He should be able to land any fight he wants.

Comment

Garcia would stop Loma

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
                Garcia would stop Loma
                That's the fight I really want to see !

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
                  I haven't read too much about the details of those claims but I'm not inclined to take them at face value anyway considering team Loma had been lowballing Salido for some time. I believe Berchelt and Davis are facing mandatories next and Corrales is supposedly looking to make his US debut against Castellanos on the Berchelt-Miura undercard. Great matchups.
                  Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Well documented where. I haven't heard anything like that. Loma has HBO backing him and Arum. He should be able to land any fight he wants.
                  you heard it straight from gayweather jr''s mouth they will keep davis away from lomachenko pretty much forever. salido's manager didn't think it was a lowball offer in fact it they almost signed but salido backed out at the last minute. these clowns want retirement level money because they know they get schooled and humiliated by lomachenko.

Comment

it is cowardly and disgraceful. I don't know how these fools walk around calling themselves champ with a straight face. they want no part of lomachenko and are praying he moves up.

Comment

Working...
                    X