Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The WBC are a laughing stock at Heavyweight. So is Deontay Wilder. Agree or disagree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Boxing as a whole is a joke. 157472997 titles in one weight class.

I don't like Ufc But I can see why it is taking over here in America.
    Originally posted by ironmt View Post
    No doubt, I don't like the UFC either but It seems that they are willing to give there fans the best fights available. You can't really ask for anymore than that. It looks like boxing Is attempting to do the same as It has been a very good year as far as fights are concerned and will get better In September.

As far as Wilder Is concerned, other than power, he has nothing going for him. Unless he Improves drastically, which Isn't likely, I would expect him to lose In his first true test.
    How do you not like UFC? It is all combat sports combined into one. I'm not saying every fight is great, or even good for that matter, but the concept and the fact that the top two guys always fight each other (95% of the time) is awesome. And Mma itself, is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      How do you not like UFC? It is all combat sports combined into one. I'm not saying every fight is great, or even good for that matter, but the concept and the fact that the top two guys always fight each other (95% of the time) is awesome. And Mma itself, is awesome.
      I know It sounds crazy but I just cannot get Into the ground fighting. Every time I gave the sport a chance and watched It, one guy was laying on top of the other for half the round.

Comment

All these puss.ies keep ducking him. You guys know damn well Eddie Hearn and AJ want no part of Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Boxing as a whole is a joke. 157472997 titles in one weight class.

I don't like Ufc But I can see why it is taking over here in America.
          Ditto. Literally ditto on every point.

As the new American hero would say

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            WBC is definitely a disgrace. Wilder is literally....and I mean LITERALLY begging to fight the other champions in his division. Those that don't acknowledge that FACT are fucking morons.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyg6 View Post
              For the love of god, I just want someone in the heavyweight division to knock Wilder's lights out, take that belt and restore integrity to the WBC & heavyweight boxing in general.

How can Wilder parade around like he's the best fighter in the heavyweight division when you have a guy like Joshua who took on Klitschko in his 19th fight and whereas Wilder fought a total can in his 19th fight?
              So what?

Klitchko wasn't **** when he was young and getting his **** pushed in by the likes of Ross Purrity and Lamon Brewster

41 y/o coming off a loss and a long layoff.

Big deal

Take away Vlad ......and AJ's resume is red-hot ****.
              He recently fought one of Widler's leftovers

You ****in scousers are scared of Wilder.
              Last edited by Kigali; 05-12-2017, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I agree. Wilder has yet to defend his title against a top 10 or even a top 20 world rated heavyweight. The WBC also had washed up, unranked Guerrero fighting Danny Garcia for their vacant welterweight title.
                Sadly for Danny, he didn't cherry pick quite enough and was made to look bad yet again before taking his first L to one time

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  All these puss.ies keep ducking him. You guys know damn well Eddie Hearn and AJ want no part of Wilder.
                  They KNOW AJ would get his lumbering ass Baptized...... as in, on the floor twitching and convulsing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    So what?

Klitchko wasn't **** when he was young and getting his **** pushed in by the likes of Ross Purrity and Lamon Brewster

41 y/o coming off a loss and a long layoff.

Big deal

Take away Vlad ......and AJ's resume is red-hot ****.
                    He recently fought one of Widler's leftovers

You ****in scousers are scared of Wilder.
                    “I’m the younger guy and the more time that pass by, that’s an advantage for me,” Wilder said.

2014 in referance to fighting Klitchko

“Hopefully we can do it by the end of next year sometime,” Wilder said in his post-fight interview. “We’ve got to get these mandatories out of the way as well, too. People have to stay patient. The key is to stay patient. This is a process and it is also a business. " D.Wilder 2014

How many Mandatories has he fought so far?

Comment

Agree.

Wilder has been pampered by his management. and by the WBC.

Comment

Working...
                      X