Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here ever ate Mushrooms that grew in your front lawn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no the DEA done got a full squad focused on the lounge now, it's probably named "Project Boxing Scene Lounge Pac-tards & Fl0mos Growing Magic Mushrooms", I done flushed all my **** with the quickness, I hope Renegade's scared ass is the first one to get locked the f**k up

they're coming after you renegay, you frigging dork

if they get to me first doe i'm telling them that I got all my **** from renegade's b*tch ass

Comment

that would explain why a lot of you guys exist in your current states .

Comment

big time federal mushroom bust incoming. righteous is a rat.

sutherland only lost to rainford because he was tripping sack.

Comment

Mike, if you want me to take care of this rat **** just say a word.

Same price, same conditions as the last time.

Comment

Mike D

Your big shipment of spores is currently on the way, being muled to the lounge from the Latino Lounge. You'll see a moving van outside, take a knee, wait for 10 seconds and then ask for Jose. He'll have everything you ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Oh no the DEA done got a full squad focused on the lounge now, it's probably named "Project Boxing Scene Lounge Pac-tards & Fl0mos Growing Magic Mushrooms", I done flushed all my **** with the quickness, I hope Renegade's scared ass is the first one to get locked the f**k up

they're coming after you renegay, you frigging dork

if they get to me first doe i'm telling them that I got all my **** from renegade's b*tch ass

mike d gets 5 years in prison, everybody gets 5 years in prison.

Comment

I tripped off Pedro once like 10 years ago. The whole boil down process that I used was pretty tedious and long -- **** took like literally 7 or 8 hours if I recall correctly? And even then I still didn't do it right. If you do it right you're supposed to have a minimal amount to ingest, but instead I was left with like 20 some ounces of it. And anybody who has drank that **** before will tell you that it's disgusting as f**k. I only managed to get down like 16 ounces before I absolutely could get down no more -- like another f**king ounce of that vile **** and I would've puked.

Tripped pretty hard, though. And the trips are long as f**k. Like 16 some hours. It was weird. There were aspects of it that were very LSD & mushroom like, but really it has its own feel for sure.
                I've experimented with it a few times. Probably 5 times total but only two of those trips were strong enough to be memorable. Let's just say the guy who brewed it wasn't very good at it and I had to drink like a 32-40oz of that **** to have a good trip. Thankfully it was ice cold, otherwise I would have puked it out in the process.

I agree it tastes ****in AWFUL. I think the only reason I had a somewhat easy time consuming it is because I have drank Ayahuasca and Morning Glory teas before, and those have a taste that is far worse in my opinion....especially the Ayahuasca.

I definitely agree about the trip being like LSD and shrooms at time. To me it's almost like a candyflip(lsd and mdma) without the chemical body load of mdma. It's a pretty nice trip but I wish I could just find extracted mescaline instead of brewing cactus for half a day.

Comment

I don't even know why you take mushrooms because it's a spiritual awakening substance. A useless degenerate burnout like you should stick to weed, crack and heroine.

Here's the main fact: a Class A Psychoactive substance is being sold legally online. The ONLY reason this is allowed to happen is that not enough people know about it yet.

If you can't conceptualize what that means then you're even stupider than I think. I'm good because I've already stored prints, I look out for myself, but when the people in office catch on, and you can't buy spores online anymore, you won't have me to blame. Look in the mirror.

Salvia used to be legal too, until people like you ****ed it up. DMT root bark used to be legal too, until people like you ****ed it up. Multiple forms of ayahuasca used to be legal too, until people like you ****ed it up. Peyote used to be legal too, until people like you ****ed it up.

I respect the substance, I realize its power, its knowledge and its potential to awaken humanity. That's what the **** i'm fighting for, i'm not here to have a cockfight with you. If you mock me then you're mocking a just cause. What are you fighting for? Your right to be ignorant?

Before you make a stand, you should know what you're standing for, and what you're standing against.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-16-2017, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post

I respect the substance, I realize its power, its knowledge and its potential to awaken humanity. That's what the **** i'm fighting for

Oh shut the f**k up, you self righteous f**king hippie

You're melting so hard that your pathetic ass started your post and didn't stop editing it until 2 hours later

Thread was going fine until your dweeb ass had to start PMS'ing about this ****. Are you really that f**king paranoid that you think a post in a f**king boxing website sub-forum will awaken the f**king government to this phenomenon? Newsflash you epic ******, there's scores of mushroom cultivating websites openly dedicated to this ****. And a lot of those communities are going on 20 f**king years now. Are you really that naive and/or stupid to think that a post buried on a boxing board will somehow eventually lead to the downfall of this ****? You can't seriously be that dumb, can you?

And lmfao at you being some sort of martyr "fighting" for a cause. Those mushrooms have really done a number on how you perceive reality, son. You're so delusional that in your mind you think you're "fighting for a cause" when in reality you're fighting with some anonymous poster named Mike D on a boxing sub-forum who has a Brian Sutherland avatar Some f**king martyr you are, lmao

f**king dork

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      big time federal mushroom bust incoming. righteous is a rat.

sutherland only lost to rainford because he was tripping sack.
                      Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                      Mike D

Your big shipment of spores is currently on the way, being muled to the lounge from the Latino Lounge. You'll see a moving van outside, take a knee, wait for 10 seconds and then ask for Jose. He'll have everything you ordered.
                      Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      mike d gets 5 years in prison, everybody gets 5 years in prison.

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Mike, if you want me to take care of this rat **** just say a word.

Same price, same conditions as the last time.
                      done

off with his head

Comment

Working...
                      X