Will Floyd KO McGregor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    lol..

it wouldnt surprise me at all if he did win by DQ actually.

think about it.. conor is going to brutalize him verbally leading up to this fight, just tear him apart.

come fight night the roles will be reversed. obviously floyd is a safety first guy, but he is a mean mother****er too and conor is waaaay beneath him. it will all bring out the mother****er in floyd.

i see him humiliating conor, mocking and taunting him while dishing out a slow beating. wouldnt surprise me if conor snapped and pulled some mma move.

like an armbar out of nowhere...now i really wanna watch

Comment

If Robert Byrd refs the fight then Mac has a shot.lol

Comment

I see cuts and stoppage. Conor's eyes will be swollen shut. But I can't believe this fight is actually happening.

Comment

Something wrong if he cant knockout a UFC fighter under Boxing rules.

If he can destroy Gatti, he needs to do worse to Mcgregor.

Comment

No. Floyd just doesn't have the mentality or hand durability to KO someone.

Conor is the bigger man. Not only does Floyd not have the physicality to seek for a KO, he doesn't have the mindset.

His hands are to frail to be stopping a guy bigger than him like Conor.

Comment

It depends on how reckless connor gets after Floyd tires him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                I see cuts and stoppage. Conor's eyes will be swollen shut. But I can't believe this fight is actually happening.
                When has Floyd beat a guy that bad since Gatti? His hands are too fragile to be hitting guys in the head too hard and often. Plus he wears pillows these days.

To be honest this will make boxing look bad if Floyd just runs around and don't do any damage to a MMA fighter.

Guys like Thurman, Brook, Spence, Garcia would do a better number on Conor. They would hurt Conor bad.

Comment

I don't know McGregor very well to know if he has a solid chin...but I still doubt Mayweather KO's him. Maybe TKO if Mcgregor can't keep up the pace for 12 rounds? If not it should be Mayweather 12 rounds to 0

Comment

Conor will go 12.

Comment

Probably the only time I'm rooting for Floyd. Hope he KTFO McGregor to shut up the MMA nuthuggers who diss boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X