Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derranged is a sissy

Calls Larry out for a fight after he gets banned and can't even respond

An absolute coward of the finest order

I've never called out any poster for a real fight because I don't take any of this crap seriously.

Try again, sheep-shagger.

Pb32's high school photo. Apparently he's been a wig-ger for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I've never called out any poster for a real fight because I don't take any of this crap seriously.

what an absolute turd burglar

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
        what an absolute turd burglar
        Interesting choice of words because he also has a shit fetish.

Comment

Interesting choice of words because he also has a shit fetish.
          That dirty wee jobbie ****er

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
            That dirty wee jobbie ****er
            Ever woken up drowned in dog ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Ever woken up drowned in dog ****?
              I have a semi, tell me more...

Comment

Why are you posting sisters if your bf sissy?

Comment

True story about Derranged:

Brooklyn Barbershop

Georges went to this local barbershop in Brooklyn. He arrived there early so that he would be beat the crowd and get his haircut within 45 minutes to an hour. He got there and got in the line and thought he'd be next. So as it looked like it was his turn, one of the Puerto rican homeys who came in after him took his spot. Georges being the quite and passive beta male that he is, let the guy go ahead of him. Maybe it was just a mix up - no big deal, I'll be up next.

After the puerto rican guy got finished, another guy jumped in front of him. At this point, Georges is like - what the ****? But, he keeps his mouth shut, he knows he'll be next. Or will he?

So the second guy who cut in front of him gets finished and along comes another puerto rican guy who, apparently, doesn't see Georges. This puerto rican guy may have actually been -jose-. It makes sense. Jose sees some skinny looking Jewish guy, and he has to get his deliveries done, so he cuts in front of him.

Fast forward 3 hours later. Georges has been cut at least half a dozen times and the ****in' coward never spoke up. Finally, one of the barbers sees that Georges has been waiting for hours and hours, and kinda feels bad so he takes Georges next.

By the time the barber finishes cutting Georges hair, 4 hours have passed by. It took Georges four ****in' hours to get a hair cut because he was too much of coward to speak up. Yes, he is ****in' sissy..

Comment

True story about BostonGuy at the barbers:

He's too fat to fit through his bedroom door and his mom shaves his head.

The end.

Comment

Working...
                    X