Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Veteran Judge: Horn Has No Real Talent, Pacquiao By KO in 3 To 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be the first KO since Ricky Hatton, since Cotto was stopped on his feet.

And it has been since Ricky Hatton since Roach has been saying that Manny is going to knock his opponent out.

Comment

Horns record impresses me more than Crawfords.

Comment

Came off the floor against Randall Bailey LAST YEAR..Love ya Randall but um

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
          alright now let's step away from the LSD

Comment

Feed em to Bam Bam

Comment

It's a shame that Katsidis is completely shot now because that would've been worth tuning in to. Horn isn't even as good as a prime Katsidis. Tell me I'm wrong, Aussies.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                It's a shame that Katsidis is completely shot now because that would've been worth tuning in to. Horn isn't even as good as a prime Katsidis. Tell me I'm wrong, Aussies.
                I would say they are pretty similar in overall class and ability tbh

Horn is a lot more defensively responsible, picks his shots better etc

Katsidis fought at a much higher pace and was very physically strong. Probably stronger than horn (p4p) although horn is no slouch in that department either. Katsidis was a good puncher too.

This fight isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Horn will come to fight his absolute heart out. And he is a pretty solid B level guy. Like obviously it's not a great fight for Pac to take, but I think he puts up a decent enough fight to make it watchable before manny stops him or takes a clear decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Suckmedry View Post
                  I would say they are pretty similar in overall class and ability tbh

Horn is a lot more defensively responsible, picks his shots better etc

Katsidis fought at a much higher pace and was very physically strong. Probably stronger than horn (p4p) although horn is no slouch in that department either. Katsidis was a good puncher too.

This fight isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Horn will come to fight his absolute heart out. And he is a pretty solid B level guy. Like obviously it's not a great fight for Pac to take, but I think he puts up a decent enough fight to make it watchable before manny stops him or takes a clear decision.
                  I watched a couple of Horn's fights and he looked like a less intense version of Mikey K, bit taller as well of course.
                  You can see he's a good fighter but hmm.. this is a strange match-up. Why don't they hold it at the MCG? Isn't that over 100,000?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    no ive never seen him on tv which is another reason this fight is atrocious, but ive checked out some rounds from him on youtube and hes flat footed as hell, also really clumsy and not accurate at all with his shots, with his speed it will be a accomplishment to even land a few punches on pac.
                    Put the lighter down and step away from the glass dic. I watched him on Youtube as well and everything that you just mentioned that was bad about him I actually thought the opposite was true. He moves very well and is fast and strong and has a very good jab and is accurate. I think you made up that whole post tbh. Nobody gets on danny garcia or keith thurman for fighting tomato can after tomato can but pacquiao fights the wbo #2 and the Ibf #2 and is ranked #12 by boxrec and is actually a good fighter but yet everyone acts like its the craziest thing to ever happen. But if he would have fought adrien broner who isnt even a ww and actually sucks and would get beatby jeff horn everyone would say how great of a fight it is lol go watch jeff horn on youtube like i did before you talk ish for no reason

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                      This is the second time you've made this ridiculous statement. Care to explain yourself?

Comment

Working...
                      X